AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
No it was not. Due to guideline changes with patreon, I was forced to abandon it. Paired with the hatred with RPG Maker, I decided it was best to move on to learn ren'py and work on something new. I would have shot myself in the foot otherwise. And not, IC in Paradise would not have transfered over well into Ren'py. The game was rpg maker built in mind.
you know that it’s easy to make patches for games to replace names. (IC in Paradise in the future, the game will not be all dead or in the future there will be updates ????)

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
you know that it’s easy to make patches for games to replace names. (IC in Paradise in the future, the game will not be all dead or in the future there will be updates ????)
No, it isn't so easy in RPG Maker. The game needs to be setted from the beginning.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
ICCreations is it true that the next game will be a text based Armadillo farming game with 8-bit pictures added?? :)

Honestly, While I would love to see Paradise completed I understand the problems. F.I.L.F was and is a VERY good game, and I am willing to wait patiently (HURRY UP) for the next update. Thank you for the games you created in the past (even though they were EVIL RPGM) and I look forward to your future creations. (y)

Just a thought.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
First the incest mod. I only get asked one question and that is my name so how do I change modes.

1. If you have the patch, you are in incest mode.
Originally, when I read "place in game folder", I had thought it meant the folder the whole game sat in. Haveing Incest Patch installed there, the game was still using "Melissa" instead of Mom/Mother, same with "Samantha", instead of Sis/Sister, and the Aunt, & cousin, etc., Sister calls her Brother "her friend", instead of Brother. So why was it not working ?

When looking through the thread yet again, and re-reading comments of installing the Incest Patch, it came to my notice, that the "game" folder that was being talked about, was in actuality a folder, named "game" that sat with-in the game's main folder.
After putting the patch with-in "that" folder, it indeed worked.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Readd Journal and update it for last version (i start), quick menu added and resized.
capture.png

Delete all added for the new patch and rework a little bit preference (discord and more, visible just in the menu)
capture.png

Bybye image labeled, this is just a code now
capture.png

Last edited:

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, guys, I am following the first guide and all is grand until I come to this bit

Go home, and go to Sam's bedroom.

Check Sam, and play with her tits.
[Unlock get a blowjob]

The door is locked and I followed every bit before in the guide?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Wait he's working on a second game ? While this one is unfinished ?

EDIT : nevermind i just read the dev's post, humble choice as long as FILF doesn't take a hit

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Kalmer74

Aug 24, 2019
Hey Kalmer, it is compatible with the incest patch? If is, Im really interested in your translation!
I don't know, I haven't tried the patch, but I read that it changes only the names if it should be that way, even if they wouldn't be translated.

Reactions: Noneless

AVM666

Apr 7, 2019
hello people I leave the Spanish translation of F.I.L.F v0.11
hola gente les dejo la traducción al español de F.I.L.F v0.11
Thanks friend for the translation

I'm going to leave this here is the patch translated into Spanish
Voy a dejar esto por aqui es el patch traducido al español

Reactions: SoiCowboy
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes