Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sorry, how can I hide in the aunt's car?
If you are at that point in the game I think I spoke to her and then came back the next day went to the garage and just hid in her car It's pretty straight forward.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi, guys, I am following the first guide and all is grand until I come to this bit

Go home, and go to Sam's bedroom.

Check Sam, and play with her tits.
[Unlock get a blowjob]

The door is locked and I followed every bit before in the guide?
you have to get the key that is in her room while she is in there. to do so you need to interact with her and a choice to get the key should pop up. once it has done so kick said option and when the scene is done you should have the key.

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
I am stuck with drink game with Jackie?? Can anyone help me out??? I am not able to use console to skip the game and I certainly don’t want to do that.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Dev making new game. Expect nothing at this point until you see a thread update tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: parqueo

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
kimforest_08.png
Progress_38%.png

Altered Destiny - Progress Update 10/1/2019

Hey everyone,

Just doing a quick progress update on "Altered Destiny 0.1".
Things are coming along REALLY well. I've spent some time fleshing more scenes/animations (Over 25 animations currently with A LOT more to come in this update). Here are a few images that I've pulled that are currently in the game.

A new addition to AD and future games from now on will include MORE choices and mistakes for the player.
The main idea is to give YOU an ability to affect the story in small variations, but nothing to put you in a stressful situation due to being afraid of making the wrong choice.

Choices:
These can be anywhere from answering a question from your professor, choosing what theme to draw someone, or viewing different positions/animations for adult scenes. You can experience these altered scenes, but they won't do anything TOO drastic in the world, but enough to see some difference.

Mistakes:
Mistakes are just small faults that happen to the player. An example would be taking a bad photo or not posing quick enough on a surprise one. Again, these will alter scenes slightly, but not really affect the story in any way. You make a mistake? Don't worry about it, you'll just get to experience some witty, altered, or fun text/images instead.
Like always, I never want my games to be "grindy" and will do the best of my abilities to give a fun experience in the highest quality I possibly can. More sneak peeks to come weekly!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes