ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
The renders (animation too) are good no doubt not the best but still really good, but this is a Kinecte Novel masking itself as a VN, choice basically just there to prevent a full on un-interupted session...if ya catch my drift, really is a shame had potential but got waisted. still give thanks to devs for their contribution. This one of those games the story (and choices) is a let down but still good enough for a playthrough, and a donation ( support the devs if you can) we want devs to carry on their work and inprove especiaaly during times like these.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I wish the time would pass quickly to see mom and sister again
The dev said he'll continue working on F.I.L.F after releasing the 0.2 update of Altered Destiny. AD is at 60% so expect it to pop up in August, if things go smoothly. Another 3/4 months for F.I.L.F means no update 'till the end of the year.:(

And I wouldn't expect sex with Melissa, MC's mom ... just more teasing and blue balling. The other ladies might get some action tho. Let's hope AD is worth the effort bcz it had a promising start. The story looks promising too so let's see how it goes.

procurement92

May 14, 2020
The dev said he'll continue working on F.I.L.F after releasing the 0.2 update of Altered Destiny. AD is at 60% so expect it to pop up in August, if things go smoothly. Another 3/4 months for F.I.L.F means no update 'till the end of the year.:(

And I wouldn't expect sex with Melissa, MC's mom ... just more teasing and blue balling. The other ladies might get some action tho. Let's hope AD is worth the effort bcz it had a promising start. The story looks promising too so let's see how it goes.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Any chance of a timeline estimate when that could be?
From the dev in Altered Destiny thread:
View attachment 678018
View attachment 678019 View attachment 678020 View attachment 678021

Altered Destiny V0.02 Progress 6/1

Hey everyone,
AD work has been going rather well. First, I do hope to have V0.02 ready for you within the next 4-6 weeks. Due to most of the the update being focused on the past, I have to take some time recreating old/new locations for these scenes to take place. A lot of the update is story focused as it sets up the narrative for the rest of the game with a nice twist at the end.

Personally, I don't like time-travel scenerios too much as they can get WAY convoluted, but AD's timeline is VERY simplistic and should make the most sense. No paradoxs or anything like that. Simple, something changes in the past, it changes in the present. These events only experienced at key moments, so you won't be getting a huge number of alterations for the most part. Mostly at "chapter" endings such as V0.02.

Overall, I'm very happy how AD is coming along, and it's refreshing to focus on a story-driven narrative with PLENTY of lewd content to come. It is an adult game, and there will be a lot of that, I just need to build the bridge to get to there! Once V0.02 is finished, I will be working on multiple updates to FILF as I'm excited to jump back into that. While working on FILF though, I will be setting up preparations for V0.03 of AD, but that won't happen for a little while. In general, FILF updates will come MUCH faster as the world is already done for the most part and I can jump right into work on those lewd scenes.

I'll be streaming work on a few of the end scenes of V0.02 of AD sometime soon, I'm just trying to touch up a few scenes before I move forward to the "end" content of V0.02. Basically, stuff that isn't as interesting enough to stream just yet.
Thanks to Endless for sharing the info.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
From the dev in Altered Destiny thread:
Thanks to Endless for sharing the info.
"..In general, FILF updates will come MUCH faster as the world is already done for the most part and I can jump right into work on those lewd scenes..."
If Im not mistaken, he said something similar for AD also...a long time he worked and prepared everything for it, and when 0.1 has been released finally, he said that 0.2 will not take nearly that long.

So, one just has to love those trustworthy streaming high-profile devs and their he..followers.
As of late there seems to be competition "who will delay game longer without significant decline in fan/patreon support".
This one fine lad is doing pretty god job there :BootyTime:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes