kurcina123

Jul 31, 2018
Good game, sad to see it not being updated. This game is as good as milfy city just less known. The dev should start working again on it.

Great game 9.5/10

Reactions: AdriaN89

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I check back in every few months but it looks like at best the next version won't come out till the end of the year.

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
I check back in every few months but it looks like at best the next version won't come out till the end of the year.
Well, we all hope for the best, this game shouldn't be abandoned at all. And as the creator said on his discord, it wont be, but who knows what might happen, right?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, we all hope for the best, this game shouldn't be abandoned at all. And as the creator said on his discord, it wont be, but who knows what might happen, right?
I'm not suggesting it'll be abandoned. I fear he will rush through FILF to get back to it. So much time is being devoted to this second game (will be a year in three months). I was all for the dev getting a v.01 out. Gives him a brake from FILT, gets to recharge his creative batterys so to speak, and he wanted to get the idea out there before someone else did.

But a year of development is NOT a v.01.
At this point fans of AD will be pissed off because nothing new will happen on it till FILF is done and fans of FILF are not happy to go over a year (once .01 part two is done he still has to create FILF v.12) without an update.

In the end no ones happy.

I wish the dev all the luck in the world but I think it was a mistake to spend so long on ADs first release.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Altered Destiny Release Date: 2020-03-07
F.I.L.F.Release Date: 2019-07-30
I'm not sure it's necessary to support such a flighty guy.

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
I'm not suggesting it'll be abandoned. I fear he will rush through FILF to get back to it. So much time is being devoted to this second game (will be a year in three months). I was all for the dev getting a v.01 out. Gives him a brake from FILT, gets to recharge his creative batterys so to speak, and he wanted to get the idea out there before someone else did.

But a year of development is NOT a v.01.
At this point fans of AD will be pissed off because nothing new will happen on it till FILF is done and fans of FILF are not happy to go over a year (once .01 part two is done he still has to create FILF v.12) without an update.

In the end no ones happy.

I wish the dev all the luck in the world but I think it was a mistake to spend so long on ADs first release.
I fucking get ya bro, im literally hoping for the best, because this game would have a bright future, its really well made, i mean we already had a lot of abandoned games that were really good, so this one wont hurt us that much, i wish that the game he is making now and the reason he gave up on this one becomes something really enjoyable so we all forget about this one.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The MC in these incest games has traditionally been a loser looking shota. It's only the latest generation of these games that the MC has been a semi-adult looking guy. This model is a vast improvement over previous ones.
True, I was both surprised and glad to see an MC that didn't look like a toddler with a 20 inch dick.

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
This game is not abandoned. The author working on Altered Destiny v0.02 and late we turn on FILF

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I'm confused.

It says .11c FULL VERSION.

I can tell by the comments (and playing the game) it's not done yet, but...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes