Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Just change [Onhold] into [Abandoned] already!!!
I can handle another disappointment after:
- Big brother
- The thing we do for love
- Reincarnotica
- Back to the cabin
- The gift reloaded
- Dual family
and some other good, abandoned games.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
in a few months it will make a year the dev havnt touch this game and the other game update seems to be like 2 or 3 more months until release, so expect a Filf update later this year (lets hope he comes back do this game again and put some decent update for the time we waiting or else might just well abandon the game).

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Just change [Onhold] into [Abandoned] already!!!
I can handle another disappointment after:
- Big brother
- The thing we do for love
- Reincarnotica
- Back to the cabin
- The gift reloaded
- Dual family
and some other good, abandoned games.
Since the game is not abandoned your request seems kinda pointless.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Since the game is not abandoned your request seems kinda pointless.
well there is not 100% sure yet if its going to be updated, saying the game is not abandonned where the only proof we hv its dev's words, when he sayed before after 1st update on the other game he would go ahead and do this one and few days before releasing the update he mention i will do one more.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
well there is not 100% sure yet if its going to be updated, saying the game is not abandonned where the only proof we hv its dev's words, when he sayed before after 1st update on the other game he would go ahead and do this one and few days before releasing the update he mention i will do one more.
I don't get why is it so important for some people. F95 is forum where games get pirated, not customer support. I mean quite a few of devs use this forum for marketing, especially beginners, but it's not purpose of this forum... In the very end, abandoned tag is not "punishment" for developers who stop development...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ok and why exactly are posts from some randoms on a pirate forum worth more than an official statement from the dev? This. Does. Not. Make. Any. Sense.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Update 2 is actually part 2 of update 1.He obviously was thinking that he can do the update much faster.
When he saw that he will need like 1 year to finish first update of AD,he decide to split it in 2.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes