armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope that will be the case soon ...
I think even the dev didn't expect the first part of AD will take so much time.
Probably one of the reasons why he split it on two.
Not to mention it won't look good if there is only one update for a whole year.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
thank you but can i ignore her or other characters? or i must finish every quest for every character?
If you ignore the sister, but fuck everyone else in sight, you don't deserve this game and should delete it now. JK

Sam is my favourite now, followed by the Aunt and cousin. The mom...eh...not so much

Reactions: Andsen4

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Altered Destiny, the other game he's working on.

Tip - you can find this yourself. Go to the main forum page and type "iccreations" in the quick search box. It will come up with a list of threads with iccreations in the title, one named "Altered Destiny".
thanks i'll be sure to check it out

Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
i hope the next update of filf commes soon i love the game good render and good history to and i think i m not the only one ho waiting for

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
And then works at V0.3, and then works at V0.4 or has a problem for which he has to cancel the new date update, or other stories as most do that they no longer want to work on a game. It's been almost a year. He really couldn't make an update, even small in ten month... Ihope I'm wrong.
That was my point, but some ppl see what they want to see.
Just to update you a bit, it's been a year.
I hope we're all wrong, but I ain't gonna live in a false hope.
ICC has been saying the same thing for a year now and kept doing the opposite.
In my world, actions speak louder than words and so far, he's been all talk and no action.

Reactions: Grandvisier
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes