goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"..In general, FILF updates will come MUCH faster as the world is already done for the most part and I can jump right into work on those lewd scenes..."
If Im not mistaken, he said something similar for AD also...a long time he worked and prepared everything for it, and when 0.1 has been released finally, he said that 0.2 will not take nearly that long.

So, one just has to love those trustworthy streaming high-profile devs and their he..followers.
As of late there seems to be competition "who will delay game longer without significant decline in fan/patreon support".
This one fine lad is doing pretty god job there :BootyTime:
Well, let's see - the last FILF update was on July 30, 2019. The AD thread was created February 25, 2020. 7 months. We're coming up on 4 months for the AD 0.2 update; 4 months is not as long as 7 months, so I'm going to say the dev told the truth when he said that AD 0.2 would be done faster than 0.1.

Kids, stay in school. Learn math.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Well, let's see - the last FILF update was on July 30, 2019. The AD thread was created February 25, 2020. 7 months. We're coming up on 4 months for the AD 0.2 update; 4 months is not as long as 7 months, so I'm going to say the dev told the truth when he said that AD 0.2 would be done faster than 0.1.

we aint there yet, are we? Unless you can forecast the future, that is

Reactions: bill meoff

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

and doob be a goob, please...
you are joking a bit, yet this is a serious shi...stuff. :BootyTime:
and for the recording company - dum..math logic failed miserably there:sneaky:

Reactions: bill meoff

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually he is right no matter when we get the update.Why?Because AD 0.2 in reality is the rest of 0.1.The dev decide to release some of the ready content in order to not make us wait an year or even more without a single update.
So the real 0.2 will be 0.3.

Why yes, yes I can!

Accuracy of said forecasts are debatable.

Why yes, yes I am!

So...not really. I can't do what he does with Daz. But I bet I'm better at coding and estimating...given that that's my job.

"doob be a goob"..."recording logic"... :WeSmart:

Did they post that you are also ICSTOR?
Or INCETON?
Or any of the other dev?

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why yes, yes I can!

Accuracy of said forecasts are debatable.
I'm starting to think goobdoob is ICCreations in disguise :ROFLMAO:
Why yes, yes I am!

So...not really. I can't do what he does with Daz. But I bet I'm better at coding and estimating...given that that's my job.

and doob be a goob, please...
you are joking a bit, yet this is a serious shi...stuff. :BootyTime:
and for the recording company - dum..math logic failed miserably there:sneaky:
"doob be a goob"..."recording company"... :WeSmart:

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
abandoned?
11 months with no update, and you get facepalmed for asking the right question?
Mmm, ya, for 11 months.
Fellow drive-by posters, English may not be your native language, so let me explain the nuances between 'being abandoned' and 'being on hold' to you.

abandoned is an adjective
it is pronounced like that: aban·doned | \ ə-ˈban-dənd

There are several definitions of abandoned and those are

1: left without needed protection, care, or support
2: left by the owner
3: no longer held or thought of : given up

on hold on the other hand is a phrase
you can pronounce it like that: ˈȯn \ ˈhōld sometimes ˈän \ ˈhōld

There are two common definitions of it:

1: in a period or state of interruption or delay
2: in a state of interruption in a telephone call, as during a transfer to another line

Let's recapitulate, the dev is currently busy with another project. They intend to return to this game though, but as human cloning has not yet been made available to the public, they can't work on both projects at once, thus they are putting this game aside or 'on hold' as the prefixes of this thread indicate.

Thank you for your attention.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Because reading the thread is hard.
Because having my opinion is a viable option... i hope it still is...
This is what i think and also on the patreon this is what i see
This is still a forum, right? So i have the right to write what i think... being a member of this forum and a patreon for this dev among other devs, i have so many rights
Because thinking is hard (for you at least) and thinking for other is wrong, my old friend

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Because having my opinion is a viable option... i hope it still is...
This is what i think and also on the patreon this is what i see
This is still a forum, right? So i have the right to write what i think... being a member of this forum and a patreon for this dev among other devs, i have so many rights
Because thinking is hard (for you at least) and thinking for other is wrong, my old friend
opinions are one thing... rules another... there are clear rules in regards of the tags "on hold" and "abondened"... sometimes it's advantegous to Devs... sometimes not.
But normally you have atleast 1 member in such threads that disagrees... hencefor unnecessary arguments arise regulary... and it tends to become a bother...
Also there are peoples who join a thread without reading even 1 post and drop similiar remarks... it's kinda hard to keep motivated and on track wether or not someone follows this thread for a while or not... especially if they were quiet for awhile

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
opinions are one thing... rules another... there are clear rules in regards of the tags "on hold" and "abondened"... sometimes it's advantegous to Devs... sometimes not.
But normally you have atleast 1 member in such threads that disagrees... hencefor unnecessary arguments arise regulary... and it tends to become a bother...
Also there are peoples who join a thread without reading even 1 post and drop similiar remarks... it's kinda hard to keep motivated and on track wether or not someone follows this thread for a while or not... especially if they were quiet for awhile
I hope the money of the patreons can motivate the devs enough ;) i also create (not games) and i struggle a lot and i know what means to be motivated and i do not earn even a dollar for what i make... but i keep doing it because i like what i do regardless the negative reviews (if there are)
Lets put a pause on them "lessons" because they don't have a place here

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes