Legija

Mar 28, 2020
Hey guys! Please help me. I can't give Melissa a lingerie. It says I have to have a reason to buy lingerie. And I've already been to a clothing store with her and I can't buy it for her. And I kissed her and in the mouth. Please tell me.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Wow, dude! Why do you get so worked up over a small thing? There was nothing in his post that requires this kind of reaction
You're probably right and i over reacted...
I have a short temper unfortunately...
My mistake
Here we're all friends so there is no need to make a war
Apologies to goobdoob

Reactions: boxedjack

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It was clear from the get go that filf will probably never see a update, but putting it just on hold will keep some of the patrons ,who became patrons because of filf, at bay. I liked filf but the last updates became already a lot smaller and it was obvious that the dev doesn't have much interest in it anymore. It is what it is.

Reactions: bill meoff

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It was clear from the get go that filf will probably never see a update, but putting it just on hold will keep some of the patrons ,who became patrons because of filf, at bay. I liked filf but the last updates became already a lot smaller and it was obvious that the dev doesn't have much interest in it anymore. It is what it is.
So, in https://f95zone.to/threads/f-i-l-f-v0-11c-iccreations.9605/post-3681249 on page 402 when the dev says "Once V0.02 is finished, I will be working on multiple updates to FILF as I'm excited to jump back into that.", he's lying?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Reactions: bill meoff

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would it be the first time that a dev lies if he does? I don't think so. I get it you want to defend him, which is completly fine, but i won't believe it until i see it.
You have that right, but the fact he uses the word excited, might give you some hope. Normally they forget words like that if they just do it cause feel they should. Time will tell though.:p

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes