dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
To get the Bloody Rose wine, I need to talk to a girl in the night club, but she rejects me saying "she doesn't want to talk to other people now". How can I get the wine from her?

Aug 6, 2019
No one's panicking. I'd say that no one cares anymore.

There are tons of unfinished game here. So, who cares?
but i'm still missing Melisa...
Melisa, don't go to long, come to me with your new update or last update. i will accepting you... :cool::p

but if you never come, may be i have to say... :p

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I'm bumping my request: can anyone point me where to go to start solving the Bloody Rose wine quest? The girl at the night club won't talk to me. I can figure out the rest by myself.

I'm looking at the walkthrough but it's confusing (all quests solved at the same time), so I'm wondering which part that solves the Bloody Rose wine quest.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
ICC is the only Dev I know who would work on another game that many don't care much about rather than a game that is absolute fire
To make it funnier the same game hasn't been updated in a full year & counting
That's mind blowing
Despite all this still has over 800 patrons. Dev's laughing at the bank o_O
IF ICC bothers to finally update this game the pitchforks will be out if there's 5 or less new sex scenes. No pressure pal, but you put yourself into a corner if the goods aren't delivered.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
ICCreations11/07/2020
Everyone Hey everyone, I'm very close to finishing up scene work for AD V0.02! Should be done with the scene work in about a week and I'll just need to work on scene text, polish and some quest coding work. I'm keeping the sneak peeks light as I don't want to spoil the twists to the story. Once AD is out, I will be putting up a vote to the next harpy scene with FILF to work along on new scenes of the FILF main cast.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
FILF is a masterpiece for me. I love this game. The plot of the protagonist amuses me a lot. I love the protagonist's mother and sister. I also like Auntie, but unfortunately the creator focuses on other games

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
I'm bumping my request: can anyone point me where to go to start solving the Bloody Rose wine quest? The girl at the night club won't talk to me. I can figure out the rest by myself.

I'm looking at the walkthrough but it's confusing (all quests solved at the same time), so I'm wondering which part that solves the Bloody Rose wine quest.
You have to run into Candy as she's picking up the Blood Rose wine, then tell her you're trying to track it down for your mom. She'll challenge you to a drinking contest and you have to win.

Reactions: dokodesuka
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes