Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Are there any reasons for this being on hold?
except for a long time with no updates, and dev who stated he will not work on this game for a while:unsure:
yep, it would better fit "aboned" instead "on hold" tag probably.:BootyTime:

in short, dev switched his priorities to a new game he is developing atm (AD), yet he said he will continue with this one as well - after a one-two AD updates...just do some thread/patreon pots there are all info you need;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
except for a long time with no updates, and dev who stated he will not work on this game for a while:unsure:
yep, it would better fit "aboned" instead "on hold" tag probably.:BootyTime:

in short, dev switched his priorities to a new game he is developing atm (AD), yet he said he will continue with this one as well - after a one-two AD updates...just do some thread/patreon pots there are all info you need;)
But the situation here is the definition of "Onhold" - "Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer."
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

D

Deleted member 1943340

I am tired of people asking about the update really, Altered destiny hasn't been updated yet still WIP. FILF is scheduled after that chill a bit people.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is there an easy way to unlock gallery videos?
I have done everything,according to the numbers, but I still miss 2 scenes with stripper and 1 or 2 scenes with sister

I checked savegame and could not find a easy fix to just change something from false to true....

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes