sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Do you really believe this, bud ? Didn't he do the same with IC in Paradise ? Don't know about others, but I personally lost hope in this Dev.
The incest ban on Patreon happened during the development of that game. Hope you remember. Bud.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
It was also around the same time that Incestor moved on from RPGmaker to Renpy so maybe that influenced IncestCreations to do the same. Incest in Paradise was just the same old story with same models and gameplay so i think we dodged a bullet there.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you really believe this, bud ? Didn't he do the same with IC in Paradise ? Don't know about others, but I personally lost hope in this Dev.
Well this dev does have some history indeed with having trouble finishing his games satisfactorally and being seduced by new ideas, so it will be interesting to see if how he chose to do AD and FILF together will work for him. If it does we get in the end better games from him, but with the disadvantage games will take bit long to complete.

(IC in paradise is a bad example though since him stopping that one was more or less forced by a third party, that he might have been able to work around but at great energy cost).

Reactions: Kakato

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
it's not like there arent ways to get around the ban abandoning it was just lazy
Maybe.
The game was a sequel to Artifact 1,2,3 and Incest Adventure though, patching it to be a landlady/roomate game might have been more challenging since the characters all had a previous history.

But anyways, he then started with F.I.L.F. and y'all seem to love it, so everything turned out ok.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
But anyways, he then started with F.I.L.F. and y'all seem to love it, so everything turned out ok.
I do. And I hate him for shooting a mighty eagle spreading it's beautiful wings. Let it fly !! Then, go and raise a Condor if you want. :p LMAO.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it is not fair that ICCreations abandon one game to start another. :cry:
are you referring to "IC in Paradise" being abondened in order to avoid trouble with Patreon an in favor of this game or are you mixing things up thinking he abondened F.I.L.F.? since he never did it's "on hold" not "abondened"

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
0.2 of AD is coming out to Beta any day now. (His other game).
So he will start on FILF again real soon.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes