PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I understand that the game is not finished.. how many time this game has the onhold tag? I really want try it but if the game wont be finished.. :(

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I feel bad for the guy. F95 is a bad place to be for any dev.
Even NLT gets hatters and he updates twice a month.

iirc the guy he got into it with was bitching about some plot point with .02
The MCs friend screwed him over or something. I'm sure the story would sort it self out over time but it reminded me of the Eric situation Dark Silver had. You put in something that negatively effects the MC and while you will eventually write in a solution to the problem your players are stuck for months in this bad spot with a character they don't want around until the dev gets to the point in the story where that conflict is resolved.
Honestly mixed feeling about it all. On the one hand i thought the criticism was over the top and some of the stuff was just not true
,but on the other hand i can understand the frustration people have. I mean the guy announces out of nowhere that he's putting filf on hold and is gonna make a new game from scratch. It takes 7 months since the last filf update for his new game's first release to come out and then another 5 months for the second release to come out. An entire year for 2 releases and there's barely any sexual content in it. I can understand people looking at that and being like "you put filf on hold for this?" "You took an entire year for this?"

Reactions: CrownsT

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ya. I was expecting 5'ish months for AD .01 to come out. When I talked to ICC on discord he made it sound like he just wanted to get his idea out there before someone else takes it. In the end I think he was just burned out on FILF and was really into this idea for AD.

Bad for all involved. If he drops FILF people are going to wonder if AD will ever be finished. And if he keeps on with FILF, AD fans won't see an update for years.

Aug 6, 2019
Time for what?

is it time for waiting and waiting and waiting, then, when it comes out, complaining because it's short, bad and disappointing?

I'll leave it to you.
you r right, waiting, waiting, waiting like this AD 0.2 then i just got 1 event thats kim with julia, short games. (may be the other have another event?).

for the next update better FILF 0.20 not FILF 0.12 to 0.19 (may be get short too).

D

Deleted member 1816167

I hope in next update focus will be on Melissa, but that's is pretty unlikely. I'm sure this a hole will milk his patreons for another year for sex with Melissa.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1943340

I hope in next update focus will be on Melissa, but that's is pretty unlikely. I'm sure this a hole will milk his patreons for another year for sex with Melissa.
Who are you people where do you come from?

Now the dev is working on FILF , so can people please shut up about milking those who are paying money its thier choice if they're not cancelling thier paymenr its thier decision, I know my words might sound naive how I am seeing this situation is :

The dev wanted to make a new game , he was really passionate about the new project but the respnse didn't turn out as he was expecting, because this game was being developed under the shadow of FILF and development also took long amount of time.

I personally will like the game to be updated but I am not paying a penny. So I don't think I have the authority to say anything to dev. But FILF seems like getting updated , so I will just look forward. It will take time but again I also have other things to do.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Kudos to all the game developers in every forum, who make everything on here whether complete or not. My hat is off to them. No way on earth could I tolerate the stuff people say about them or their work. Their game can have fantastic renders and animations and multiple people will bitch because the file is too big and the animations are too short. The game can be as linear as possible and the same people will bitch because their is no walk through. If they have to use more than one save, they bitch because their is no gallery. If their is too many tags they bitch. If not enough tags, they bitch. If their is an update each month with multiple chapters, 30+ animations and 1000+ renders, somehow they will still find something to bitch about. If a creator is on here every day communicating, someone will bitch because they are communicating too much and not spending enough time on their project. If a game is delayed by 5 minutes, someone will bitch. If the game they create isn't for me, I just don't play it. Into the recycle bin it goes and on to try another. I don't go to their page an cry because I don't like their game. I think F.I.L.F. is to my liking. I can't say if A.D. is to my liking because I have never played it. Because of developers like ICCreations and everyone who possesses the creativity and skills it takes to make a game, thanks to them, I can safely say I have a very healthy prostate. Thank you for keeping me healthy!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looking forwad for sex scene with Mel we v been waiting for a long time. MC must pop this cherry. We deserve really hot and big scene after all happened.
Well we deserve nothing, unless we are patrons. :p On the other hand, knowing that AD is more his passion game of the two he will likely not want to draw out FILF way beyond what he wanted to do with the story in the first place. So we will likely see sex with her as soon as it makes sense to him and will not be milking her as we see in many slow burns with no burn.

Edit jackkane Also read my post below. Dev happily worked on AD with Patrons diminishing and it did not make him decide to go back to FILF any earlier, now some might call that milking or being overly commercia lon old game, but if he had been really milking there would have been three extra FILF updates which added no real content on the wanted chars inbetween. :p The fact he did not cave in to the chagrin of many, shows he might have not enough commercial instinct instead of too much. :ROFLMAO:

Also remember Patreon is not about buying content, but supporting devs with developing games. Now I agree that the Patreon model and what it has become is very flawed and way too easy to exploit. This dev though you can agree or not on the choices he made, does seem to care more about making the games he wants to than pleasing patrons. Well if you do not like that, do not support him, that easy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jackkane
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes