bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
That feeling when you just wanna fuck Samantha again. I have a feeling the next update is going to disappoint me a little. (Still gonna play it lmao)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That feeling when you just wanna fuck Samantha again. I have a feeling the next update is going to disappoint me a little. (Still gonna play it lmao)
Well I think that anyone expecting a years worth of updates is going to be disappointed anyway. The best we can hope is an update of a few months worth, where dev had fun making the update.

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
long time ago i saw a post about the dev saying he was doing just the base of AD but that was a lie? 2 updates are more than a base i think.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
long time ago i saw a post about the dev saying he was doing just the base of AD but that was a lie? 2 updates are more than a base i think.
Well sorta but not really.
The base game in his mind was everything in .2
He release AD .1 early to give his followers something as he hadn't updated in like 8 months.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Does this forum have any sort of guideline or timeline as to how long a game can be put on hold ?
I don't think so. But anyway, this forum provides you only an information about status of the game. It's pirate forum, not a market regulation body... ICC probably waits to see what his senpai (ICSTOR) will do next. :D

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I don't think so. But anyway, this forum provides you only an information about status of the game. It's pirate forum, not a market regulation body... ICC probably waits what his senpai would do next. :D

Not sure how you came to the idea that I was expecting it to regulate anything, I was asking because at some point you have to admit something is dead. Just seems like the forum should at some point say game over. I am not aware of any official legal body that regulates declaring a game dead or not so I am fairly certain it is up to the moderators of this website. If I am incorrect about this please accept my apology.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not sure how you came to the idea that I was expecting it to regulate anything, I was asking because at some point you have to admit something is dead.
That was my point. If you admit that the game is dead, why bothering with tags? It's dead regardless of tag put here or not.
As of forum rules, I think 180 days without any communication from developer.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes