Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I dont think it will be removed till there is a release of the update, till then the Hold tag will probable stay.

Reactions: Abhai

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I hope we'll see some action with mom in the next release. Don't think it'll be sex, but something like massage scene or bj again...
I really hope sex instead, the game has been out for 30 months, and the last update on Melissa was 19 months ago, if not even in this update there is the much coveted sex, we will talk about it next year ( third year and more)

I would be very disappointed

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: ManInTheBlack

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I really hope sex instead, the game has been out for 30 months, and the last update on Melissa was 19 months ago, if not even in this update there is the much coveted sex, we will talk about it next year ( third year and more)

I would be very disappointed

(Sorry my english)
would prefer if they take their time with it. Melissa is "the" girl for this game, don't want them to rush some basic sex scene, would rather a bit more build up, then a well designed sex scene when the time is right/it's earned. We got like 3+ more girls no need to rush it, just for fapping material.

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Can anyone help me with the locations of the secret pictures? I've already found the obvious ones which can searched from words ,where are the rest?

indigis

May 8, 2018
The 3 other girls have received their sex scene. It almost doesn't make sense not to give Melissa one since if you follow the story, that's the only plausible route to go down at this point. The last Sam update had a ton of content to progress the story with her and I'm sure this upcoming update will probably do the same with Melissa.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
For me this game wasn't to be put on hold, at the end is not the only author that developed 2 games, he simply developed altered destiny and after the first chapter is back and after some releases he will do the same. If this is on hold other games had to be. In any case you can see that is the sandbox mode the death of the monthly release. Where is a sandbox game monthly (maybe only lewdlab is trying but it's difficult). And in the authors you think don't milk there is someone that doesn't make a game where the story is "linear"?

Maret

Jul 30, 2019
This game is not on hold, he is working on it as we speak.
The moderators have to adjust the topic.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well. IIRC it used to be on a three month cycle.
I'd have to guess ether the start or end of October.

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Does someone know how to change the names of the people in the game besides the main character? Like for Melissa and stuff...?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hey everyone, The poll poll ended a couple days ago and the results are in. #1 - 143 #2 - 239 #3 - 214 #4 - 100 #2 was the winner and I actually already started AND finished the scene. It's about 20 images and 6 animations total. I'm now moving on to a little bit of Courtney content. I have another voting session coming up later today. Mostly the same rules as before, but instead, the TOP 3 will be put in game.

I'm now putting a little bit of focus on some new Courtney content. This poll features some of the themed costumes that the Harpies may have you wear. The whole idea is meant to be a bit of awkward, lewd fun. This will be a weighted poll. You'll get access to the same poll through different tiers.
You can make multiple selections on each post. So choose whichever pairs you wish to win. Once the poll closes, I'll delete all 4 polls to remove repeated clutter and post the results. THE TOP 3 WILL BE IN GAME! (Patreon and Substar poll) 1597763336316.png 1597763346759.png

Sep 25, 2017
This game is awesome....the classic build up to the epic finale.... when will the next major update be up and out? Any Clue???

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes