indigis

May 8, 2018
In 4 months? daaaamn, too much time.. :(
4 months is a long time but in those 4 months, he always has a TON of content compared to most of the devs that are milking their game. ICCREATION actually seems to dedicate all his time in his updates

D

Deleted member 1943340

The way people have been treating the dev in past few weeks was pretty harsh, from my opinion. I might sound naive but he was actually just working on his dream project and it took time longer than expected.

Reactions: Hozkah

spas

Jun 22, 2017
All hail the milk way 2019-07 now 2020-12 and people are still thinking that a good dev damm go see the other game with better quality then look at Milfy City kinda looks same case as the one.
But I guess people don’t respect the money the making with hard work the show they don’t respect themselves

• Angry
Reactions: lewismasss

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All hail the milk way 2019-07 now 2020-12 and people are still thinking that a good dev damm go see the other game with better quality then look at Milfy City kinda looks same case as the one.
But I guess people don’t respect the money the making with hard work the show they don’t respect themselves
Dev made the introduction to another game in two updates during that time. Now you have every right to disagree with his decision, but he was open about it. That is not milking, patrons knew what it was about and had an option to make their mind up.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Dev made the introduction to another game in two updates during that time. Now you have every right to disagree with his decision, but he was open about it. That is not milking, patrons knew what it was about and had an option to make their mind up.
Oh man do know that you can control the stats of poll in your patreon but whatever I deleted game long time ago. I was just waiting my machine to finish working and decided to see if the game alive or not but guess not have good day

• Angry
Reactions: lewismasss

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh man do know that you can control the stats of poll in your patreon but whatever I deleted game long time ago. I was just waiting my machine to finish working and decided to see if the game alive or not but guess not have good day
He did not do a poll, he just told, communicated with his supporters and left Patrons free to either stay or go based on their own decision. You are aware nobody is a patron under the influence of having held a gun against their head and most are adult?

He was not stringing along and if he had been milking he would have been better off just dripfeeding some FILF content for a year ( also known as doing a Cumdrop), since his decision did cost him patrons.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So, when's the AL crossover coming for Kim to cuck this MC as well?
Dev cucked him already, but that's debatable ... Naomi fucked Melissa a couple of times and she even gave him the details. She also fucked her in the ass so maybe Kim will fuck the MC in AD too like Naomi did to "help" this MC with Melissa.:unsure: Personally, I'd love to see a future MC - Melissa - Naomi 3some or at least some new scenes with Melissa and her son.

But the MC wasn't in town and he wasn't interested in fucking his mom, so that doesn't make it NTR, Melissa is a bombshell and a sexy mommy like her needs some love too. Better Naomi than her creepy boss who grabbed her booty.

Reactions: EJW and EZ8lt
Aug 6, 2019
I'd love to see:
1. Melissa Fuck her Son
2. 3some: Son - Melissa - Sam.
3. 3some: Son off Melissa - Aubrey - Courtney
4. 3some: Son - Melissa - Naomi

that's enough for a while...

Reactions: DonJohn

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'd love to see:
1. Melissa Fuck her Son

well, dont waste time than...go scripting/rendering, and for a few months perhaps you could have all those scenes for ya.

• Haha
Reactions: Krashanus

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
I'd love to see:
1. Son seduces and fucks Melissa very hot and possibly with lite domination elements like with Diane in the office.
2. Son and Melissa sex in public
3. Any threesome scenes with MC, Melissa and other characters in different places.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Dev cucked him already, but that's debatable ... Naomi fucked Melissa a couple of times and she even gave him the details. She also fucked her in the ass so maybe Kim will fuck the MC in AD too like Naomi did to "help" this MC with Melissa.:unsure: Personally, I'd love to see a future MC - Melissa - Naomi 3some or at least some new scenes with Melissa and her son.

But the MC wasn't in town and he wasn't interested in fucking his mom, so that doesn't make it NTR, Melissa is a bombshell and a sexy mommy like her needs some love too. Better Naomi than her creepy boss who grabbed her booty.
I hope MC'll fuck them both in the ass in future updates:)

Aug 6, 2019
well, dont waste time than...go scripting/rendering, and for a few months perhaps you could have all those scenes for ya.
It's for more 1 Year Update Delay and wait, wait, wait and wwwaaaiiiiitttt...
almost boring waiting for this since 2019-07-30

that's why I'd love to see :
1. Melissa Fuck her Son

and for the script/ render is thier job, may be you can help with your creation to do that for us.
you know We Love Melissa... hehehe
;):cool:

Reactions: Brickstoj and EJW
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes