DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not sure how you came to the idea that I was expecting it to regulate anything, I was asking because at some point you have to admit something is dead. Just seems like the forum should at some point say game over. I am not aware of any official legal body that regulates declaring a game dead or not so I am fairly certain it is up to the moderators of this website. If I am incorrect about this please accept my apology.
Well ICC said he would work on next update of FILF after update 2 for Altered Destinies was done, so it was on hold for a reason. Now if ICC would not bring out another update within half a year after that update was done or would announce he would drop FILF for AD, you will likely see an abandoned on the thread, but not now. On the whole site will follow the words of a dev as long as he communicated on Patreon or here.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If what some moderators typed in other threads hold true, they do watch on holds and have a system they use to mark it thus or mark it abandoned accordingly.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
That was my point. If you admit that the game is dead, why bothering with tags? It's dead regardless of tag put here or not.
So your point is that tags are needed ?. Many of us find tags useful, which is my main point trying to get them to be more accurate. If the forum had a time limit as to how long a game could be put on hold it would then be updated to say dead so we would know nothing further is going to happen. By being put as on hold it just makes people keep checking over and over and asking when. See the difference?. Tags are useful, they just need to be accurate and timely.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Nobody knows. The only thing we know for sure, is that he is working on f.i.l.f right now.
And we know this how?.... People can say anything, Like President Reagan used to say "Trust But Verify", I guess I have lost faith in adult game developers as a whole. I know they are not all bad but the volume of delays and flat out lies is growing beyond comprehension.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
there will be any melissa update?
in theory the next one should be dedicated to her, of the 4 main women (mom, sister, cousin, aunt) she is the only one who hasn't had sex with the protagonist yet, I hope I'm right because Melissa is my favorite character, the last update on her was in January 2019 (19 months ago), if this update was not dedicated to her it would mean skipping 2020 too

(Sorry my english)

D

Deleted member 2214322

ICCreationsВчера, в 23:56
@everyoneFILF V0.12 progress is now underway. The first scene I'll be working on is the harpy site poll scene of the update. The main cast will then get my full attention!
Hopefully now the whiners will change their tone.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hopefully now the whiners will change their tone.
My rule is if a game goes on hold for whatever reason I wait for three updates before getting into it again.

MILFYCity being the prime example why. If a dev burns out once on a game there is no reason to think they won't burn out again.

Hopefully it all works out. If we're lucky it'll be finished without a rushed ending. Incest game devs have a bad habbit of dropping their games once you've fucked each girl or rushing a quick orgy scene and calling it good.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
M
I hope we'll see some action with mom in the next release. Don't think it'll be sex, but something like massage scene or bj again...
Might be bj cause its step 2 in these type of games the pussyplay and then sex stuff. But who knows lets hope for the homerun

D

Deleted member 2214322

My rule is if a game goes on hold for whatever reason I wait for three updates before getting into it again.

MILFYCity being the prime example why. If a dev burns out once on a game there is no reason to think they won't burn out again.

Hopefully it all works out. If we're lucky it'll be finished without a rushed ending. Incest game devs have a bad habbit of dropping their games once you've fucked each girl or rushing a quick orgy scene and calling it good.
That is something I can agree on. Even though I'm new to these games, I can see patterns in the development of all I've played so far. So yeah, we can expect a lacking dev to continue to lack. The thing is that people here often rage over a delay or a short update, instead of focusing on overall quality.

I guess people expect too much and appreciate too little.

Reactions: strenif
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes