DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So you automatically believe anything in writing. I can give you a list about a mile long of posts made by so called game developers making promises that never happen. I hope the update does come out but I have serious doubts it will. Only time will tell but I suggest you not be so quick to believe everything you read.
Smiles, though I get your anxiety. There is no need either to disbelieve him until he goes way beyond a reasonable expected time to make and publish an update, considering his normal time for updates and he just started on production on this one. Well we are not even close to that territory. Considering his openness about what he did and his other project, we all know he has not been working on this update for over a year already, but just a few weeks. :p

Negativity for no reason makes nobody happier, including devs or yourself. :)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The game is not outstanding or superb, but it has a couple of scenes that went the way i was expecting them to be, but never happen that way. Those 2 scenes aremakingme sad cause game in onhold, and i fear that its gonna be for good.

Now i have to download other games of this developer and see if that way of seeing things is the same in other creations.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
am i the only 1 who thinks it is in bad taste to create another game when your first game is still not complete?
it always goes down the same paths..
the new game flops and the dev gets butt hurt and stops developing all together
or
the game get a bit popular and he drops the base game

whenever i see that a developer "starts a new game" it is always a big red flag for me and i fully expect the original game to get dropped/abandoned

and if they are not abandoned they are rushed and leave people disappointed

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Thread Updated: 2019-07-30 considering the amount of time on hold, im not holding my breath i enjoyed it but thats quite the derail time wise considering its still got the onhold tag not sure why everyone is screaming about next update xD give up till you eventually see it in latest updates otherwise you might as well paint your house outside and in and watch the paint dry, then the fence, and then the dog house lol with how things were last update id almost bet he/she ran out of ideas on what to do next or his/her life really hit the fan in which case good luck on him/her coming back any time soon, which is a shame because it was starting to get good

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
am i the only 1 who thinks it is in bad taste to create another game when your first game is still not complete?
it always goes down the same paths..
the new game flops and the dev gets butt hurt and stops developing all together
or
the game get a bit popular and he drops the base game

whenever i see that a developer "starts a new game" it is always a big red flag for me and i fully expect the original game to get dropped/abandoned

and if they are not abandoned they are rushed and leave people disappointed
Bad taste? maybe, but it can't be helped, dev was burnt out and didn't want to their next few updates to be subpar.

Normally this move would be a warning sign, since with many other devs this is usually the first step to "abandonment!", but ICC has been very transparent about what their doing and why, even putting up multiple progress reports on their other game Altered Destiny before they even had an update ready, which is different from others who usually go "radio silent". Another thing to note is ICC has a history of working on 2 projects at a time and finishing them. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now, and hope that the break and multiple projects can allow them to maintain their passion, and deliver quality updates for both games.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Smiles, though I get your anxiety. There is no need either to disbelieve him until he goes way beyond a reasonable expected time to make and publish an update, considering his normal time for updates and he just started on production on this one. Well we are not even close to that territory. Considering his openness about what he did and his other project, we all know he has not been working on this update for over a year already, but just a few weeks. :p

Negativity for no reason makes nobody happier, including devs or yourself. :)
What you call negativity I call honesty.

Reactions: MixaelPixael

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What you call negativity I call honesty.
There are no facts to base your claims on though, that makes it just your feeling and it is absolutely a half full glass approach that is not warranted yet. If you call that honesty, feel free. I call it negativity out of anxiousness. Now i do not have a silver mirror either to predict the future, but this is not a dev with a bad track record whether we appreciate all his choices he made or not. :) So I would say give him his normal time before starting to complain.

Unless your complaint is still that he chose to work on another project in the meantime, but that is a battle already lost a long time ago. :)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreationsСегодня,
Everyone I'm currently back to working on some more Courtney content. I do have one more scene to do with Candi and will be doing some Cherry work as well. The shower scene between Sam/MC/Courtney will be in this update as well. Will try to put some Melissa content as well, but the majority of Melissa content will come in V0.13 which I will work on as soon as V0.12 is out. V0.13 will be very focused on Melissa, so I wanted this one to be more a variety of characters, although the majority is of Courtney or Courtney related.
1599540710683.png

fastcharge

Nov 25, 2018
Still waiting........................................... Game Loading....please wait......10%.....25%.........42%...............

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Has been posted two posts above yours.

So it seems like the game isn't on hold anymore? Has Icstor said why he's taking the project back? Is he still continuing milfy city? Like doing both at once?
He took it back because he was worried that the tin foil hatted flat earthers in the F.I.L.F. thread on F95 might lose any reason to discuss their conspiracy theories.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle
Aug 6, 2019
ICCreationsСегодня,
Everyone I'm currently back to working on some more Courtney content. I do have one more scene to do with Candi and will be doing some Cherry work as well. The shower scene between Sam/MC/Courtney will be in this update as well. Will try to put some Melissa content as well, but the majority of Melissa content will come in V0.13 which I will work on as soon as V0.12 is out. V0.13 will be very focused on Melissa, so I wanted this one to be more a variety of characters, although the majority is of Courtney or Courtney related.
View attachment 806436
Why not focused on Melissa first?....
Really.... I Want Melissa in V.12 Next Aunt in V.13...
:(

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Well, the best is saved for last. Personally, I hope Melissa's scene will be hot and "motivational";) to watch. She deserve some romance and a nice hard pounding. Maybe a 3some with the Aunt, Samantha or Naomi after 0.13 for his loyal fans ??

Aug 6, 2019
Well, the best is saved for last. Personally, I hope Melissa's scene will be hot and "motivational";) to watch. She deserve some romance and a nice hard pounding. Maybe a 3some with the Aunt, Samantha or Naomi after 0.13 for his loyal fans ??
I have dreamed that v.12 had a very long story with the entry of hot scenes of Melissa due to the delay in this update.

Why do I have to wait so long for my beloved Melissa in v.13?

Au Auuuuu ;):cool:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
:(

Because there is more than Melissa in this game, and since it's been on hold so long, ICC probably felt pressure from the fact that fans who loved other characters wouldn't be getting much in these next 2 updates, so their giving them what they want first, so they can give Melissa their absolute focus.

Just relax! we know it's coming, would you rather them rush it because of all the pressure? or take their time and give the Melissa scenes the love she deserves?

Those of us who followed Milf City know what the burn from rushed scenes feel like!

Reactions: Grandvisier

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
''She deserve some romance and a nice hard pounding. '' - I agree. Hope, MC'll pound her hot and hard like Diana in her office. Not only vanilla sex.

Reactions: Milflover68
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes