pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
after this update is he going to work on the other game or filf v0.13 (melissa update) ?
From discord:
I'm currently back to working on some more Courtney content. I do have one more scene to do with Candi and will be doing some Cherry work as well. The shower scene between Sam/MC/Courtney will be in this update as well. Will try to put some Melissa content as well, but the majority of Melissa content will come in V0.13 which I will work on as soon as V0.12 is out.
V0.13 will be very focused on Melissa, so I wanted this one to be more a variety of characters, although the majority is of Courtney or Courtney related.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
43.png
25.png

FILF V0.12 Progress Report 10/5

Hey everyone,

Still hard at work on FILF V0.12 content. The last scene that is related to Courtney's questline for this update, like I said, was a BIG one. I almost want to split it up into 3 different scenes. One for each of the costumes. Though I'm not going to do that as it just flows better with it all combined. Not gonna do that for the sake to make it feel longer.
I'm just starting up on the last Candi questline scene for the game. I won't show any previews of it due to spoilers. Not to say that she won't have any lewd content scenes in the future, but just not any scene that progresses her character further.

Once I get that Candi scene done, I'll likely to work on some Sam content along with some other characters. At this very moment, I'm mostly working on a few more animations for Courtney's scenes. Will post another progress report as soon as I get finished with the Candi scene.

juanmiou

Sep 8, 2017
I have one scene with Sam locked, am i missing something or is a minor bug? I'm pretty sure that i did everything

SamScenes.png

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
So at this stage it'll be hopeful xmas release for v13 / Melissa content. Can't be mad at that, it'll make for a good holiday!

Reactions: parqueo

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
I can't progress with mom on android. I have to give her a gift, but there is no lingerie in the store there was only 1 disguise and nothing else.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
give her the white dress which she previously tries on and the mc peeks on her.
Give her how? In the morning she's in the kitchen and there are 2 options. Kiss on cheek or lips. Then in the afternoon she's in the spa. In the evening i can't interact with her. It says to give her a gift. And in the night she doesn't wanna talk. Where can i get the dress you are talking about.

fmagnet

Feb 13, 2020
Give her how? In the morning she's in the kitchen and there are 2 options. Kiss on cheek or lips. Then in the afternoon she's in the spa. In the evening i can't interact with her. It says to give her a gift. And in the night she doesn't wanna talk. Where can i get the dress you are talking about.
you can buy the dress at store and give her at the evening in her room

Reactions: Viingroh4298

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
as fmagnet said buy from the store and give her in the evening. then you can progress and there is a great scene waiting for you

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes