markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The dev still communicates both here and on his Patreon account and less than a month ago said they were working on updates for this game.
Actually...he posted an update on the 5th of this month but yeah, he is active on here and on patreon. I believe the update on the game was posted a few pages back I think. But if not...here it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I cannot buy it from the store. There was only a disguise and nothing else. Maybe it's bugged. But the store is empty
Yours might be bugged. start a new game. Coz in the store you can see the white dress. It just hangs there. You could check your inventory also if you already bought it. If nothing works it might be a good idea to start a new game or get someone else's save game. I suggest starting a new game. it wont take much of your time. Good Luck

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
62.png
72_1.png 52.png

Progress Report 10/17 FILF V0.12

Hey everyone,
I was hoping to have FILF ready for late October, but I don't believe I will hit that mark. I want to make sure I get the shower scene with Sam/Courtney in, a few smaller repeatable scenes between other character and some code fixing.
What I can say is that I'm confident that it'll be ready in November! No later.
As for previews, I'm working on a spoiler scene with Jackie/Candi so I don't to post any images of it. So for this, I'll just post a couple more images of the 90 image 6+ Animation scene that I've finished.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
atleast he is working on the updates. He came aback to this game, he kept his words. Posting work progress. He is way better than shady peoples showi 80% progress bar for 3mnths. November is cool, October has only few days left
View attachment 863898
Simply put together all the content that is in filf and alt destiny, the gameplay, the renders, story, animations and you'll quickly realise that this guy is a doer. He's been working is ass off for years so if you like what he's doing then support him because he's worth it.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes