Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
As I see it on his patreon page, , this was posted on 18th of October , and on the front page there's a big 100% bar entitled for the F.I.L.F. v.0.12 . I'm guessing this month we will get an update. (Hopefully)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Scap and tkisback91

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations
Should definitely be out at the end of November. What may not be fully finished is the shower scene at the gym. It’ll likely have the images done, but animations are in progress and would be added in a “b” version. Anything with water and reflection just takes longer to render for me and I’d have non-rendered templates in place

NeostyX7

Jun 10, 2017
ICCreations
Should definitely be out at the end of November. What may not be fully finished is the shower scene at the gym. It’ll likely have the images done, but animations are in progress and would be added in a “b” version. Anything with water and reflection just takes longer to render for me and I’d have non-rendered templates in place
good :)

cc31

Nov 21, 2018
As I see it on his patreon page, , this was posted on 18th of October , and on the front page there's a big 100% bar entitled for the F.I.L.F. v.0.12 . I'm guessing this month we will get an update. (Hopefully)
that 100% progress bar is for Altered Destiny V0.2...it has not been updated since AD v.0.2 release

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when she is sunbathing, tell her total of 8 stories then do "Adult Chicken Fight" couple of times
wtf is adult chicken fight? told her 11 stories and the 8 story requirement is still there, tried the handjob option 3 times in a row, nothing new unlocked, it is still red

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes