Nov 23, 2017
He's no longer developing this game, he's straight up holding it hostage. After 1.5 years of hiatus the game is finally having a big comeback, and he's decided to go with the fucking cousin? Literally nobody asked for this. Blows my mind.
Not much of a comeback if you follow the other game, but I guess it sucks for Melissa fans nonetheless. I just wish the delivery dates were more realistic.

Reactions: Cenarock

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Not much of a comeback if you follow the other game, but I guess it sucks for Melissa fans nonetheless. I just wish the delivery dates were more realistic.
From his discord :
I'm currently back to working on some more Courtney content. I do have one more scene to do with Candi and will be doing some Cherry work as well. The shower scene between Sam/MC/Courtney will be in this update as well. Will try to put some Melissa content as well, but the majority of Melissa content will come in V0.13 which I will work on as soon as V0.12 is out.
V0.13 will be very focused on Melissa, so I wanted this one to be more a variety of characters, although the majority is of Courtney or Courtney related.

If you go back a few pages you can find more info about it. so lets be hopeful. i know no major scenes will be there but something is better than nothing

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From his discord :
I'm currently back to working on some more Courtney content. I do have one more scene to do with Candi and will be doing some Cherry work as well. The shower scene between Sam/MC/Courtney will be in this update as well. Will try to put some Melissa content as well, but the majority of Melissa content will come in V0.13 which I will work on as soon as V0.12 is out.
V0.13 will be very focused on Melissa, so I wanted this one to be more a variety of characters, although the majority is of Courtney or Courtney related.

If you go back a few pages you can find more info about it. so lets be hopeful. i know no major scenes will be there but something is better than nothing
I am mostly excited because of Sam/MC/Courtney scene.
alguna nueva traduccion?
You don't need.After all there is no new update for almost year and half.

Last edited:

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Can somebody post the newest progress report by ICCREATIONS please?

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the little delay on this progress report. I was working on a scene that I didn't really want to spoil on images. Though, now it is finished other than the animation render progress.
Now, I'm working on some Sam content. I want to do a repeatable scene in the evening that can make you some easy $ and at least 1 new variation at the pool to unlock. After that, I'll be working on a little bit of Melissa content before I move onto the Shower scene at the gym. I want a BETA out this month, so if I end up not fully finishing images and animations, I'll likely have a version out for BETA and add in the finished animations once they are done.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the little delay on this progress report. I was working on a scene that I didn't really want to spoil on images. Though, now it is finished other than the animation render progress.
Now, I'm working on some Sam content. I want to do a repeatable scene in the evening that can make you some easy $ and at least 1 new variation at the pool to unlock. After that, I'll be working on a little bit of Melissa content before I move onto the Shower scene at the gym. I want a BETA out this month, so if I end up not fully finishing images and animations, I'll likely have a version out for BETA and add in the finished animations once they are done.
same old, same old:KEK:

Reactions: Poutsos

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
Well getting more Sam is always good.

ahuss

Sep 5, 2018
Man i looked at his patreon list he has lost over 500 patreon since he decided to start another game lol, why start another game if people are paying you the develop the game they like and then bascially say F u im doing something else. AtLEAST hes not scamdropgames lol, oh yh i was one of the 500 patreons who left haha

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Man i looked at his patreon list he has lost over 500 patreon since he decided to start another game lol, why start another game if people are paying you the develop the game they like and then bascially say F u im doing something else. AtLEAST hes not scamdropgames lol, oh yh i was one of the 500 patreons who left haha
Because his passion lies in the new project and also because he was burned out of this game at that time. He explained that a while ago before he deleted his account here.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
and the image can be thrown

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
same old, same old:KEK:
What? Is this a serious comment? So you're against new Sam content? Wow. Ok. Never thought someone here would say that. You do you bro :confused:
Man i looked at his patreon list he has lost over 500 patreon since he decided to start another game lol, why start another game if people are paying you the develop the game they like and then bascially say F U im doing something else. At LEAST hes not scamdropgames lol, oh yh i was one of the 500 patreons who left haha
This still blows my mind. If I was a Dev at his peak with one of the best games here I would never alienate my fanbase and decide to Bungie the situation. Even if I need a break, I would bend the knee since financially the $$$ keeps rolling in.
At least now he realized he messed up, and will make up for it (even though it took him over a year to realize this) :oops:

Reactions: Game Bond

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What? Is this a serious comment? So you're against new Sam content? Wow. Ok. Never thought someone here would say that. You do you bro :confused:
wtf is sam?
its referred to his plans to release an unfinished/early beta in a few weeks.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Because his passion lies in the new project and also because he was burned out of this game at that time. He explained that a while ago before he deleted his account here.
Did he ever really explain why he decided to start up a second long-form adventure as a creative break from his first one? I figured we'd get some shorter vignettes to whet our appetite rather than a huge time-travel story that'll take ages to complete. He basically stalled a successful Patreon, doubled his workload, and split his fan-base and seemingly has nothing but grief to show for it. I liked Altered Destiny well enough, but seeing that we'll have to go a solid year before we get the next update definitely chills my enthusiasm (and my wallet). His release schedule ensures that neither game will develop any real momentum because he'll be switching focus just as one of them starts to get into some good story or action, and it'll be literal years before we get serious sexual content in A.D.

ICCreations should be a cautionary tale about biting off more than you can chew. You can't develop two games of this size and complexity without some sort of team in place. Heck, even the team of MrDots just barely gets away with it, and their renders/stories are considerably less involved than we see in F.I.L.F and A.D.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes