armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can do what I plan to do. Wait for three updates before getting invested again.

Anytime a game goes on hold and comes back I give it three updates to make sure the dev it really back. I still havn't played the latest MILFY City update.

I fully expect ICC to stick with it but it's just a thing I do. Plus you build up three updates worth of content to play which is great.
You probably won't see 3 updates of the game for more than an year.It is actually already almost year and half since last update.

Reactions: Larzeranna

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You probably won't see 3 updates of the game for more than an year.It is actually already almost year and half since last update.
Eh I don't think so. Figure three to four months per. This next one is almost here so 6 to 8 on the outside. Sooo July'ish

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
You can do what I plan to do. Wait for three updates before getting invested again.

Anytime a game goes on hold and comes back I give it three updates to make sure the dev it really back. I still havn't played the latest MILFY City update.

I fully expect ICC to stick with it but it's just a thing I do. Plus you build up three updates worth of content to play which is great.
Good call.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Then you can't count.Because that will be 2 updates of the game,not 3.
If this soon to be update is almost done and releases this month or early December.
That's
Update number one
December
Jan
Feb
March
Update Number two
April
May
June
July
Update Number three

Three updates.

Any even if it's late December that still leaves 6 months to do two more updates. I also said July'ish to give some wiggle room of a month on ether side.

Soooo walk me through we're my math is wrong if you would be so kind.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If this soon to be update is almost done and releases this month or early December.
That's
Update number one
December
Jan
Feb
March
Update Number two
April
May
June
July
Update Number three

Three updates.

Any even if it's late December that still leaves 6 months to do two more updates. I also said July'ish to give some wiggle room of a month on ether side.

Soooo walk me through we're my math is wrong if you would be so kind.
No idea how you decide that we will get 3 updates of FILF.We will get ony 2,then he will work on the other game.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes