noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
what happened? why is this still onhold? are the creator abandoned this one? i hope not, cause it's a good game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
what happened? why is this still onhold? are the creator abandoned this one? i hope not, cause it's a good game.
Well dev worked a bit over a year on two updates for another game and is now busy with an update on this one. Unfortunately as a one man dev he is not the fastest, but on the up side he is able to make pretty hot scenes. So some patience should work and not trying to put extra pressure on him since last update was a bit long ago. We want him to bring a great update, not have the feeling it should be a year's worth of update, that kind of pressure would not help us or the dev.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Once this update comes out, I wonder how long we're gonna wait until we get Melissa content. From what I understood, she's the next target after V0.12. But man, that was one hell of a waiting to get some quality time with her.

lxking

Apr 24, 2017
On Discord

FILF V0.12 is now in ready for BETA. I've tested out the new content myself and found it to go smoothly. There could always be bugs, but I do hope any game-breaking bugs are taken care of. Please report any errors, inconsistencies or graphical mistakes you may find. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

Changes from V0.11c: - New content for Courtney, Candi, Samantha and Melissa. - Added a new 'HHS' site scene to purchase. Check it out on your computer! - Changed to Load/Save UI to include more per page. - Completely redone Candi's striptease scene to include new content + more options. - Fixed many graphical mistakes and errors that were left in from the last version. - Candi's intro now doesn't cost the player money.

---------------------------------------------

Notes: - The shower scene between the MC/Sam/Courtney was planned for V0.12. I was not able to finish it and will add it in sometime this month before I start work on V0.13 (The Melissa focused update)! - I am also putting together an official walkthrough for the game. It should be ready in a day or two. - Two new animations have obvious graphical errors. I will be rendering them!(edited)

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
Well dev worked a bit over a year on two updates for another game and is now busy with an update on this one. Unfortunately as a one man dev he is not the fastest, but on the up side he is able to make pretty hot scenes. So some patience should work and not trying to put extra pressure on him since last update was a bit long ago. We want him to bring a great update, not have the feeling it should be a year's worth of update, that kind of pressure would not help us or the dev.
i ddn't know he is making other game than this. what it's called by the way? yeah man, it's better to get good game rather than being fast and it became trash. hahaha

its just a good game where you want the get updates as soon as possible if you know what i mean. hahah

Reactions: DA22

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the heads up. We're working on it now. Downloading now to test it, run virus scans, and verify version if we can. Then it's going to be uploaded and mirrored if it checks out. ETA half hour at most. (It's over 2gb)

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. We're working on it now. Downloading now to test it, run virus scans, and verify version if we can. Then it's going to be uploaded and mirrored if it checks out. ETA half hour at most. (It's over 2gb)
That'd be nice, without premium it's 11-12 hours.

Reactions: vmaks
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes