LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody have any tips on running this on a mac? I've tried the usual tricks... but the new Mac OS update broke the application I used to open PC games, and trying to move the files into a Mac executable renpy game results in the game never opening.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
F.I.L.F is back! :love: It's about to get Dirty in here.

PS. any one having trouble Attaching files. Getting (A server error occurred. try again later)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody have any tips on running this on a mac? I've tried the usual tricks... but the new Mac OS update broke the application I used to open PC games, and trying to move the files into a Mac executable renpy game results in the game never opening.
Did you try using the Renpy SDK for mac? As long as the SDK runs on your version, you should be able to drop the game in there and run it through the SDK.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

Reactions: LVXS

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Not only did Kenny Omega win the AEW championship but I get a new version F.I.LF. like Ice Cube said "Today Is A Good Day".

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
When exactly was the last update for this game? It's been so long that I do not even have the game on this computer and I've had this computer for nearly two years now.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes