Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Good to see you back F.I.L.F... Can't wait for some more content though. Times have been tough, but I hope that this update shows that your back in the game. Excited to get back into F.I.L.F...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.12b
Image 'candibored_' not found

Sam webshow when you join her and you have done it before he raise the progress so you have more progress as possible.

Electaion sign you have in the inventory after you have helped Diane in campaign. When you helped her a second time you have two.

I Patch only bug?
When you go to the Aunt in the morning and choose back
'aunt_hallway' not found

Last edited:

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
.....my last modified version of FILF was July 2019....... That was 0.11 a
The changelog doesn't assure me that it will be a big update since then...... Is it honestly worth it to come back into it?

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
I'm not too sure what to do on 6/9 for Courtney. Do I need to find an outfit somewhere for it or was the next step something else?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
ICC always has pretty good renders and solid animations while his updates tend to be small bursts of content and not like massive I can see the method to his madness much to our blue balls and rage but I would rather him put out mildly buggy updates that he fixes before moving on then having absolute shit box update that barely works and add nothing at least with him there is always 4 to 6 new scenes and at least a advancement in the story so.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
are the two melissa scenes just that weird spa and the boobjob at night? i swear i have seen those before. that cant be it right?
Boobjob at night? Don't remember that (unless it's new :unsure:). No. Much more than 2 total. There's creampie during sleepover, dry hump in bathtub, dry hump in garage, foreplay on boobs, and the couch scene. There might be more, these are what I remember
Most of their scenes are pretty fap worthy. Cheers :cool:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
talk to candi at the strip club
???
You see Candi pics after this zero
Courtney is only missing all other I have

Ok have it now you get after the last scene with Candi her clothes.
Then I have to talk with her in the morning about Outfit.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes