nigmaandroid

Jul 23, 2019
Ok so brand new here. Just beat all 3 parts of the Artifact and loved the concept. Is this game straight real world without any otherworldly stuff? Or just less of it? I know its a separate game without linkage just asking as I havent seen much description of the storyline.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
No otherwordly stuff, just real world.

The reason for this, I imagine is because it's a quick idea. See, before the Artifact, he made Incest Adventure, and after the Artifact, he started a crossover between the two, but due to reasons the project got scrapped. I would like to say it was because of the Patreon Purge to get rid of incest games and non-reluctant sex (including mind control), but I'm not a 100% sure. But since both featured a large component in this game, and both were hard to alter (since it was a sequel), no one expected it to return. But after a relative short time, this suddenly popped up. And while the story may be flimsy and unoriginal, it's still works and his renders have improved as well (also the choice to go Ren'Py instead of RPGM worked also in his favour). He has started a new game, though (which is why this is onhold, although he plans to return to this), which has time travel. I haven't played it yet since it's only in v0.2.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Please don't wearing underwear. It will better if Melissa don't take contraceptive pills after get crampie in dangerous day and get pregnant with MC. This family will be real family. may be I read doujin so much hahaha.

Maybe one day the MC tricks Melissa to take fake pills and tries to cum inside her as much as possible. While he is doing it, he talk dirty into her ear during sex about breeding, impregnation. She believes that she is protected, feeling arose by his dirty talks and responses to him very well.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
atleast he is working on the updates. He came aback to this game, he kept his words. Posting work progress. He is way better than shady peoples showi 80% progress bar for 3mnths. November is cool, October has only few days left
View attachment 863898
Means nothing until the update is posted.

Call me jaded, but trust is something you earn on this site and over a year since an update on this game is not begging for trust.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Means nothing until the update is posted.

Call me jaded, but trust is something you earn on this site and over a year since an update on this game is not begging for trust.
Before answering kindly follow the dev. Try to know what they are doing and what they are posting. It was clearly mentioned and said by the dev that the update will take some time coz the dev was working on another project of which he will release two updates before releasing an update for this game. I have also seen your same mindless ranting about this game on the Milfy City thread. The dev also released patreon posts informing about the progress of updates. Kindly go back a few pages , you will get to know about it,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Can someone help me? I'm stuck at Courtney 3/5. I already went to the vault and took the photo as told by another member of the forum to proceed.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes