Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's been a near year wait for this silly but wonderful game.
I'm able to wait a couple of weeks, but comes autumn and no FILF in sight I might go berserk.
Viking style!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
ICC deleted his F95 account today. People in the AD thread just kept shitting on everything and he said fuck it.

Glad he's going to be working on FILF. Just hoping he isn't going to rush the ending to get back to AD.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
ICC deleted his F95 account today. People in the AD thread just kept shitting on everything and he said fuck it.

Glad he's going to be working on FILF. Just hoping he isn't going to rush the ending to get back to AD.
Before deleting his account he said that people bashing him in AD thread convinced him to abandon FILF. Not sure if he was serious though.

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
I got that today with what they wrote to him in another forum, but how do you know that he is working against FILF he said to you where he was talking that he would probably give it up = (or do I see something wrong and who got it where) we get the updates because he is no longer there but I really hope that he makes F.I.LF and AD weider I like both games very much and can hardly wait for the upcoming update

das habe ich heute auch mit bekommen was sie ihm anderen forum geschrieben haben aber woher weist du das er wider an F.I.L.F arbitet er sagte doch ihrgend wo ihm gespräch das er es wohl aufgeben wird =( oder seh ich da was falsch und wen ja wo bekommen wir denn dan die updates her da er ja nicht mehr da is ich hoffe aber wirklich das er F.I.LF und AD weider macht ich mag beide spiele sehr gerne und kann die kommenden update kaum werwarten

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I got that today with what they wrote to him in another forum, but how do you know that he is working against FILF he said to you where he was talking that he would probably give it up = (or do I see something wrong and who got it where) we get the updates because he is no longer there but I really hope that he makes F.I.LF and AD weider I like both games very much and can hardly wait for the upcoming update
There was a link to his Patreon where he stated he's be working on this game now. This may or may not have been before that drama went down though.

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
"Irgendwie Irgendwo, post: 3913484, member: 717462"]
There was a link to his Patreon where he stated he's be working on this game now. This may or may not have been before that drama went down though.

I really hope I wait a long time for F.I.L.F and hope that you have not managed to really stop playing

ich hoffe es wirklich ich warte auch sehr lange auf F.I.L.F und hoffe das sie es nicht geschafft haben das er nun wirklich mit dem spiel aufhört

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Few months back when I posted screenshots over almost the whole year of ICC post's where he's saying "I'll get back to FILF after this and that" and he just kept going with excuses, when I posted that here in this thread, I got bashed by white knight's/fanboiz on this forum.

Their delusion is so far away from reality, that I can see the same ppl defending ICC's actions still (better to say, zero action's towards FILF). But hey, no worries, maybe soon there'll be Abandoned tag on it, so you fanboiz can hold hands together and perform an exorcism, extorting all the bullshit from your belowed ICC. Then, maybe, you'll get an update. :D

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Before deleting his account he said that people bashing him in AD thread convinced him to abandon FILF
If what you're saying is true I don't get what abandoning FILF has to do with AD\Icstor getting dunked on for whatever reason. Is it really only to spite his "haters"?

Reactions: EJW

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
If what you're saying is true I don't get what abandoning FILF has to do with AD\Icstor getting dunked on for whatever reason. Is it really only to spite his "haters"?
He got accused of milking and not putting any effort into his games any more. If I understand him correctly, his reasoning for the comment was AD is his passion project that he put the most energy in and if people wanted him to work at his best he would drop FILF. Basically a lot of demanding and accusations that led to ICCreations saying "Fuck this shit".

It was only a short comment though when he got into it with one user, so we'll see. Maybe he needed to blow off some steam and take a day off.

And for anyone accusing him of milking, take a look at his Patreon numbers. They've been going down since he put FILF on hold. If he really only cared about the money, he would have picked it up much sooner again.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I feel bad for the guy. F95 is a bad place to be for any dev.
Even NLT gets hatters and he updates twice a month.

iirc the guy he got into it with was bitching about some plot point with .02
The MCs friend screwed him over or something. I'm sure the story would sort it self out over time but it reminded me of the Eric situation Dark Silver had. You put in something that negatively effects the MC and while you will eventually write in a solution to the problem your players are stuck for months in this bad spot with a character they don't want around until the dev gets to the point in the story where that conflict is resolved.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
And for anyone accusing him of milking, take a look at his Patreon numbers. They've been going down since he put FILF on hold. If he really only cared about the money, he would have picked it up much sooner again.
That doesn't prove anything bro. Look at ICSTOR for example, 8 months and counting without any update.
GumDrop, 3 years without anything, still taking the money. Both of them lost Patreons and they still don't do shit.

If ICC didn't care about money, he wouldn't had his Patreon account and his own site.
Don't forget that nothing comes free in this world.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes