Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I am happy about the update!
However when I read this:
- The shower scene between the MC/Sam/Courtney was planned for V0.12. I was not able to finish it and will add it in sometime this month before I start work on V0.13 (The Melissa focused update)!
and then look when I have packed the game on my PC (last version was installed / copied on June 27th, 2020). Then I ask myself if there is really still interest to ever finish the game. Especially since this is not the first time this is a very long waiting period between versions.
I am really very disappointed.
Furthermore, many of my pre-posters are of the same opinion as me or similar.
Nevertheless I hope that there will be more in the future.... *sigh*
in any case i ignore this version. because i suspect that there was only an update to push the milking cow.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017

and then look when I have packed the game on my PC (last version was installed / copied on June 27th, 2020). Then I ask myself if there is really still interest to ever finish the game. Especially since this is not the first time this is a very long waiting period between versions.
in any case i ignore this version. because i suspect that there was only an update to push the milking cow.
These are exactly my feelings, and it's happening with most games I follow here. 4-5 new events that take months between updates then I just ignore the game and never play it again. even that games like FILF were one of my favourites.

And please stop with the covid excuse, it should be the other way around since most ppl were in lookdown that means the devs have more time sitting at home making games just like how we had more time during covid to play their games.

I love FILF but if this keeps going it will die slowly as ppl lose intreset with time.
Like ffs I forgot what was the story about !!

Please take this in a positive way <3

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Oh wow, I never expected to see this game updated again after it'd been on hold so long. Pleasant surprise!

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
are the two melissa scenes just that weird spa and the boobjob at night? i swear i have seen those before. that cant be it right?

opfela

Jan 18, 2018

I think you use the wrong year there.
It should be 2019 ;)

Reactions: Sion.Savior

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Where can I get the themed Outfit?

In the Clothing Store is nothing.

Courtney 7,8,9 open

Last edited:
Reactions: dutchpete
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes