Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I kow this is just BETA, but is the Cousin bugged? why cant I drag her to her moms job and show my cousin what he mom does for a living? unless you are gonna do something else? you can repeat dialog about suspicious income and cosplay over and over and it does not lead anywhere and when cousin is watching tv you just get a standard reply to shut down conversation.
I assume this is when you tell her to come with you to the strip club, but the dialog to pick that option never comes
edit::
remembered now, this bug been here for loooooong time
10) Wait a couple days for another phone call from Courtney (Home - Your Bedroom - Night). - Enter your bedroom at night to trigger the call

remember now that was the thing that never triggered, even if you waited 100 days going back and forth from your room at nights, nothing triggered her call, I guess that is why the other scenes will not trigger

edit2::
courtney_second_phonecall 0
I changed it to 1 and outfit conversation changed to a scene

so everyone else that got the bug where courtney never calls you at night change courtney_second_phonecall 0 to courtney_second_phonecall 1 and go talk to her in the morning if you bought the outfit before
my bad, it just got bug..i cant go futher to cherry
yea but I think it is a gallery bug, you might have done those things anyway?
I think I did them, but I never got them open in gallery, but was some time ago now

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.13.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.02.2021 (fix for Mom's masturbation scene)

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
DO NOT UPDATE TO V13.2 there is a bug
13.2 has a bug lol, which was not there in 13.1 xD
the night scene where melissa masturbates does not trigger, happened with anyone?

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
stuck at 6/10 courtney. i have all of the other progress done with the other chars.

anyone know what i miss? i believe it has something to do with joining them in the gym shower. i get rejected. i believe ive finish all the pool stuff/stories(15) at the house.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
how i get the cherry favor? I have all the story events of all characters and i can fuck cherr in the vip room but nothing changes

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
It's been a while since I've played this game. I installed 13.1 when it came out and saw 0 content and left it that way.
Installed this one and looks the same lol. Is there a hint system like quests on what to do or do I have to pull the walkthrough?
Like I said, it's been a while since I played it but I still have my saves.

Reactions: Reese286

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
what are Melissa's last two events?
at the end of the afternoon goes to his room chosen "star at bust".
once the scene is finished, he goes back to his room to see another scene, which will unlock another mission ...

ybs56

Jul 2, 2018
at the end of the afternoon goes to his room chosen "star at bust".
once the scene is finished, he goes back to his room to see another scene, which will unlock another mission ...
This doesn't work for me. Someone mentioned before that version 13.2 does not trigger this event. Does anyone have version 13.1 since this one is broken?

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Last scene was actually hot! Yes, it could be done better (darkness and animations camera pos/angle...yep, that should be reworked). But that ass fingering was unexpected and damn hot!

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes