spark320b

Jul 3, 2020
There's nothing. I can wake her up, the usual stuff, nothing else.
there is four scenes with Melissa in last two update,morning blowjob in kitchen,,massage Melissa in afternoon,handjob in evening,titjob at night.I think finish those scenes will begin the date with Melissa

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
there is four scenes with Melissa in last two update,morning blowjob in kitchen,,massage Melissa in afternoon,handjob in evening,titjob at night.I think finish those scenes will begin the date with Melissa
1.Morning blowjob in the kitchen - Done.
2.Massage Melissa in the afternoon. Boobjob and Role Reversal - Done.
3.Handjob in the evening - Done.
4. Titjob at night - Done.
No scene comes up when I go to bed, there's nothing. Talking to her in the evening gives me the same options, Hardship and Stare at bust. She sleeps at night and I got the same options. Wake her up for a titjob or sleep and that's it. There's no date night.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
can anyone direct me to a link for 13.1? I didn't download it initially and now I'm stuck with the date quest never triggering

Crippy

May 28, 2018
It's a 13.2 bug, in order for it to trigger you need 13.1.
I don't totally agree with that. I went from 12.3 to 13.2 and had no issues. I followed, explicitly, the walkthrough and everything went smoothly. Most bugs, or at least that is what people are calling them, are caused by not fully completing all the quests from the previous version. Or, they just had a bad download and need to do it again.

eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
I don't totally agree with that. I went from 12.3 to 13.2 and had no issues. I followed, explicitly, the walkthrough and everything went smoothly. Most bugs, or at least that is what people are calling them, are caused by not fully completing all the quests from the previous version. Or, they just had a bad download and need to do it again.
Like even the walkthrough doesn't even show as well, and all quests are completed. The night scene simply does not trigger.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Like even the walkthrough doesn't even show as well, and all quests are completed. The night scene simply does not trigger.
Check every character and make sure that you are not missing something. With the new update, you should only have 4 quests for Melissa. Anything more than that means you missed something from 12.3.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Here's the post on what to do. If it doesn't work. I guess redo 12 onward is the suggestion
at the end of the afternoon goes to his room chosen "star at bust".
once the scene is finished, he goes back to his room to see another scene, which will unlock another mission ...

eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
Check every character and make sure that you are not missing something. With the new update, you should only have 4 quests for Melissa. Anything more than that means you missed something from 12.3.
yea only 4 quests with Melissa to do, Sam even shows 20/19. Am trying to download it via Mega now instead of nopy, maybe that changes anything.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
yea only 4 quests with Melissa to do, Sam even shows 20/19. Am trying to download it via Mega now instead of nopy, maybe that changes anything.
It shouldn't make a difference. I have been having issues with nopy lately with EXTREMELY slow download speeds.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Alright, how do I trigger the damn date with Melissa? I'm on 22/25 with her. Got the handjob scene, blowjob scene in the morning so where do I go from here?
You have to have everything else done to date with other characters as they help make the date perfect

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes