LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Problem with this one, is a lot like Super Powered, the graphics are not aging well. It was fantastic at the time of release, but now, I mean, reminds me of Sexual Adventures of Willy D.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Problem with this one, is a lot like Super Powered, the graphics are not aging well. It was fantastic at the time of release, but now, I mean, reminds me of Sexual Adventures of Willy D.
Really? I see a few animation elements, for example, that make most games look pretty bad. I have never seen anyone try to do cum swapping to that level, for example... Credit where it is due, that was a fantastic animation.

Reactions: User1230
Jan 17, 2021
So I'm at 7/7 with Cherry, but it still doesn't show I have her favor for the date with Melissa. She's the final piece. I've done all of her trivia questions and can freely have sex with her in the VIP. I don't know what's missing or how to fix it.

Reactions: bberta

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
in order to trigger the date in 13.1, i had to redo the volleyball shower scene with sam and courtney.

i did not run into any other bugs, and haven't tried 13.2 because i didn't need to

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've redone everything possible with all other charcters that I currently can, date quest still won't trigger...at least I think I have.
Cherry is all caught up, redid shower scene with sis and cousin, redid mayor thing with Aubrey, redid all the pool stuff and the web show with sis, redid the mom events (kitchen, massage parlor and the bedroom event that's supposed to trigger the quest) I'm at a loss if this is not a 13.2 bug.

Last edited:

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
the dev had a 13.2 version with a bug that doesnt trigger the last 2 scenes. he reuploaded a newer 13.2 version like an hour later. guessing a lot of ppl are running the bugged one lol

Reactions: xapican

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
the dev had a 13.2 version with a bug that doesnt trigger the last 2 scenes. he reuploaded a newer 13.2 version like an hour later. guessing a lot of ppl are running the bugged one lol
I have the latest 13.2 because the download is offering me to re-save the download to my computer, not full on redownload it. So that theory you're offering doesn't seem like it could be right.

Oct 28, 2017
The Update was good not great bcuz of the animation I felt like what we got at the beginning was great ,fluent and this seemed to be rushed like a little off . I guess some may share what I am trying to tell. But hoping the final release would fix it all(hope so). Almost forgot the choice of music is great a solid 10(y)

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes