bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
well, I'll wait for the next update (for sure in a year) hoping they fixed this damn bug. otherwise I'll trash it. :mad::mad::mad:

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I like this dev's 2 games but what I hate is that there is no hints as to how to progress thus making me and I assume a lot of people waste a lot of time when the actual content is very small. That's why I dropped his other game and only sticking with one. Man, I hate sandbox games like these. (3min content and me the idiot wasting 2-3 hours trying to trigger the events)
HAHAHA

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
I like this dev's 2 games but what I hate is that there is no hints as to how to progress thus making me and I assume a lot of people waste a lot of time when the actual content is very small. That's why I dropped his other game and only sticking with one. Man, I hate sandbox games like these. (3min content and me the idiot wasting 2-3 hours trying to trigger the events)
HAHAHA
His other game literally has !s on the map that literally guide you to where you need to go. If you have trouble with that, there may be no hope

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

JonasTS

Nov 28, 2019
Fuck yeah, the game is back! All I wanted was at least an ending, but guess already I'm 2 versions behind, love the game...

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Whatever I click on gets me error - "ValueError: 0 is not in list". No phone, no map, nothing...
I use last save v12.3. Has been the scrip changed?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thx for the save before the mom date, my game was way too bugged to get there lol, I had completed all objectives and still missed 3 check boxes.

for others, you can modify the name after added the save if you don want to use the name of the user who uploaded the save
how do i use this
rename it and put it in the savegame folder which is in the folder named "game"

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How do I progress with Jaquie's story to get the fucking outfit for Coutrney???

I've visited Jaqui at the club every night/evening she's there.
I've visited "Candi" at the strip club when Jaquie is not at the club
Still stuck on 2/5 for her. At the club my only options are giving her drinks, going over 50% she goes and throws up, or asking her to dance and they grind till the mc blows a load on her.

Stip club, just watching her do the same shitty dances. for two fucking weeks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
How do I progress with Jaquie's story to get the fucking outfit for Coutrney???

I've visited Jaqui at the club every night/evening she's there.
I've visited "Candi" at the strip club when Jaquie is not at the club
Still stuck on 2/5 for her. At the club my only options are giving her drinks, going over 50% she goes and throws up, or asking her to dance and they grind till the mc blows a load on her.

Stip club, just watching her do the same shitty dances. for two fucking weeks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant you buy the outfit online?
also country being 6/10 might be the bug many have
have to use savegame edit to set second phonecall from 0 to 1

Reactions: JOJOAMD
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes