RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone help me to for last two melissa event (I gues i found two of them. One is morning blowjob and one is about starring her chestI dont know where should i go or what i need to do :(

Reactions: Vmr15 and RickN

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
I'm trying to date Melissa, so I can't proceed because Cherry's favor hasn't been completed.
What should i do?

Jan 17, 2021
I recommend checking the WT and find out what you are missing.
Except for me at least, I've done everything that the most recent WT says. I'm at 7/7 for her, and can choose the "Fuck Her" option in the VIP room. As far as I can tell, that's it. She doesn't trigger any other dialogue at any other point I've seen.

RickN

Sep 9, 2019
I give up. I even started a new game but still can not trigger the Candi outfit scene, the backwards cowgirl, etc, etc. It is not worth my time any more. To many other games that will at least give you a hint what you are suppose to do.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Been there, done that.
I am not sure what happened. I gave up on this game a while back and decided to give it a new try with the latest update. Started a new game and followed the WT to the letter and had no issues. So, I can only think that you had to have missed something somewhere.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Just working on the Candi route won't get you there. The mom route intertwines with it. You need to get the champagne/wine (whatever it was) to progress both paths (second floor of bar), and then look for her throughout the day and night. You'll need to speak with her in the bar a couple of times and then back to the strip joint.

Reactions: RickN

RickN

Sep 9, 2019
Just working on the Candi route won't get you there. The mom route intertwines with it. You need to get the champagne/wine (whatever it was) to progress both paths (second floor of bar), and then look for her throughout the day and night. You'll need to speak with her in the bar a couple of times and then back to the strip joint.

Done many times.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
cannot get the last two events no matter what i do can anybody help, i have everything done with everyone else
If you can't go through all the scenes, go back a few pages, find the script, rename it, and put it in your game folder.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
hey guys how bad is the grind in this sandbox? I usually just stay away from the resource grindfests where you typically repeat events over and over and that considered 'content'. I don't mind a little free roam with option to focus on whatever storylines you want to work on, as long as its pretty clear how to go about a finish objectives....

So which one is this?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes