Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks Belnick but No, searching through the thread for an answer, seems like I was supposed to get an option to suggest a new out for "Candi" when she was at the bar. and later she gives the old one, but that never comes up.

But it doesn't actually matter, I'm just walking away from this.

The mc sucks, being treated like shit by his sister with zero explanation and her only becoming friendly after her saves her from being raped.
The aunt being a total cunt to him. He needs to have a serious conversation with her, especially after she fucked him in front of the mayor and it changes absolutely nothing with them.

Forced to share her with the mayor.

Forced into fucking the mayor after seeing her fucking the other guy. Maybe if there is a way to destroy the mayor and break up her and the aunt, but till then Hard pass for me.
Don't have time for shitty games.
Regretting having wasted time on it.

RickN

Sep 9, 2019
Do you have to start a new game with each update? So far I am not having any luck getting the shower scene, reverse cowgirl, candi's new outfit, etc, etc to trigger. My events stats look like this,

20/20, 16/16, 6/6, 5/5,

2/2, 7/7, 35/4, 5/5

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I progress with Jaquie's story to get the fucking outfit for Coutrney???

I've visited Jaqui at the club every night/evening she's there.
I've visited "Candi" at the strip club when Jaquie is not at the club
Still stuck on 2/5 for her. At the club my only options are giving her drinks, going over 50% she goes and throws up, or asking her to dance and they grind till the mc blows a load on her.

Stip club, just watching her do the same shitty dances. for two fucking weeks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Advance Melissa's story... one of her Events require Candys tollerance to grow to 75 which ultimately leads to her wanting to change her style

Reactions: Naxos

BDI

May 23, 2017
Exactly what is supposed to be so great in V13.2? I have had NO problem in going completely through to the end of V13.1.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Not really, Dreams of Desire and Milfy City were released arround same time, and they are way better.
I was talking about these graphics specifically. Milfy City was ahead of its time, and Dreams of Desire is a finished product.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I completed all the quest for Melissa Date. But now the option for the Date is gone. Before I completed all the quest I used to get the option and checklist which showed me that I needed to complete other quests to trigger it. But now the option it-self is gone.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Dreams of Desire is a finished product.
And what is your point? A finished product isn't necessary better than an unfinished one... I've soon finished games with much worse graphics then F.I.L.F. Depends all on time and resources you can put in. And he's working on more then one project... And perhaps they have normal day jobs too... As long as the game continues and you can get them all pregnant, I'm happy!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I was talking about these graphics specifically. Milfy City was ahead of its time, and Dreams of Desire is a finished product.
Dreams of Desire was already approaching end of development when this game was started, maybe two or three episodes were left...
My point was, this game was already behind of its time...

Jan 17, 2021
Seriously anyone know what I'm supposed to do now with Cherry? she's the only one who's favor I don't have yet for the date with Melissa. But I'm showing at 7/7 status with her, and I've answered all her riddles, and can freely boink her in the VIP room. What's missing?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes