Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Normally hate 90% of sandbox games, but this falls in the 10% that I honestly enjoy. Really good game, minimal grinding, though I would like to know besides working at the spa, anywhere else I can make money? Haven’t come across any quests that award money and right about now I can use it to advance on some of the story lines.

Anyway, good game, nice animations, sexy women, what more could you ask for? Well to nitpick, wish the mc didn’t look so young, maybe a little more mature, but I guess that’s a creative decision.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Normally hate 90% of sandbox games, but this falls in the 10% that I honestly enjoy. Really good game, minimal grinding, though I would like to know besides working at the spa, anywhere else I can make money? Haven’t come across any quests that award money and right about now I can use it to advance on some of the story lines.

Anyway, good game, nice animations, sexy women, what more could you ask for? Well to nitpick, wish the mc didn’t look so young, maybe a little more mature, but I guess that’s a creative decision.
Working at the spa will yield you $18 per day. Working for the mayor will yield you $50 per task.

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Wish a bit more care and attention went into the scenes. Better framing, more than one repetitive motion. I'm not expecting full on SFM scenes that take days to render, but you can do a lot even with just implication of movement. Lets get the MC's face out of every frame to start with, he's just an insert. Use the screen real estate to get some good (POV) angles.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just found this game a couple of days ago, didn't realize an update had just come out, good timing I guess, but as this is one of the VERY few sandbox games that i have overwhelming enjoyed, is the game near the end? Seems like most of the girls' routes being at the end seems to end with or close to them being added to the harem, so any plans to keep going further? :unsure:

I was surprised how fast I finished the update. I felt bad for Melissa fans.
Please don't tell me she's like the ONLY one our mc doesn't get to sex up? Seeing as how playing her path first, she was the furthest along the lewd path, till Samantha passed her by and even Courtney (only a little passed halfway with her path) has had her fun. Still Working on Candi, Cherry, and Aubrey.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes