Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Much love to anyone, who's willing to share his/her full save. Lost mine due to dead hard drive :(

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I replaced my windows laptop with a mac. Does anyone know how I can add patches on mods on renpy for Mac? When I unzip the game it just unzips into the renpy application and there isn't any /game folder. It works I just don't know how to add the incest patches or mods.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I replaced my windows laptop with a mac. Does anyone know how I can add patches on mods on renpy for Mac? When I unzip the game it just unzips into the renpy application and there isn't any /game folder. It works I just don't know how to add the incest patches or mods.
Right click on the app and select show contents. Drill down to resources/autorun and you'll find the game folder...

Reactions: dnof

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Why is it, that all game creators make the mothers so tall? I mean, isn't the son at the age of 18+- be taller then his own mother? and the sisters should be about the same height as their mothers. most girl reach their mother's height at around the age of 13-14.
It always bothers me :(
It's not that the devs make the mothers so tall but the MC so short. Bothers me too. An 18year old guy should be atleast thesame height as the adult or young adult females. I'd prefer MC a bit taller though. If devs want to keep them young looking they should just make them skinny not short.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
A lot more goes into genetics than if you reach the age of X, you will be taller than your Mother Two groups of our family units have the daughters being shorter than their mothers and they are older than 18. In one case the father is taller than the mother, in the other, the father is slightly shorter. Both sons were the tallest in their family units before reaching 18. Another family grouping had neither son reaching their father's height. As far as son's being drawn shorter than their Mom's but who we are told are at least 18, even if not drawn that way, except for some of their anatomy, who am I to critique artistic license. When do 18 year old men or woman start personal grooming. From hairless to look, I have hair I've reached puberty and approaching adulthood to eliminating it because I want a certain look . Just thinking about this is cringeworthy, certainly more in depth than I want

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
What's new in the update cause when I look at my progress on the computer everything hasn't changed.My progress says for everyone is full.What was the update for?

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
The true question is why the dev keeps making the sex scenes focus on the Mc's dick and balls and not the ladies
I'm going to assume it's because it's sex and sex = penetration which to see penetration of the pussy, you have to see the penetration with the cock. Pretty much all the sex scenes in this game shows you penetrating the girl. Why is this thought brought up now? Do you think it's gay to see you, the mc, penetrating the girl?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes