Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So date with Melissa is the latest update?That's not right cause that was in the last version cause that's as far as I got in the game.I got the date in the backyard with her last version.

Chawwa

Jun 20, 2019
Hey there!
Can somebody please help me?
I´m always getting kicked when i meet Candi bying the bloody rose in the night club. Is it a bug?

THX

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
This game had quite potential but dev decided to focus mainly on the second one now which is a shame. I guess sooner or later this either gets abandoned or rushed and left in pieces.

Reactions: EJW

calimero4

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys, I think there's a glitch, I cannot get past the lingerie offering scene. Basically everyday I can offer the lingerie again and I'll stay stuck there. Sure, I now must have 6 thank-you messages on my phone with the exact same pic, but how many more white lingerie will she want to be offered every evening before moving to the next scene :p ?

xl AzmoDan lx

Sep 23, 2020
Anyone ever figure out how to fix the spa job? Searched the thread and a bunch of people asked with no answer. I have 12 items, place them all and then nothing happens. Have to rollback to be able to do anything again. Thanks

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I seem to have missed an event with Samantha I got 22/19 all pool events and stories told I've been in the shower and cam show.
I am alson not sure what is left to do with Melissa where I got 23/25 so I haven't gone on the date although I'm not sure it's available in this version.

So I'm kind of lost.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes