Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
if I remember well it is necessary to meet her at the cafe - in the clothes store and at the gym where you will have to give her the right answer (tattoo....) then after each meeting goes back to see her in the vip lounge...
ok i did theese but i will see more thing in vip propably

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Umm I haven't taken this update in yet and now you make me doubt if I even want to anymore. Lmao
The dev really messed it up. In incest games the "landlady" scenes are the most hyped and awaited one. Now we get testicles dangling and arseholes in front of our face. Cowgirl would have beed nice. Anything would have been better than ballsack bouncing. Felt like a rushed update. People wanted Melissa scenes so the dev said "here are some testicles bouncing, now just have fun." I am not venting or anything. I had high hopes for it but guess the dev fell short. Its like he has lost interest.

Triexes666

Jun 3, 2018
Hello, I have a problem. I can't advance in the game, because I'm stuck at Candi's Questline 3). The Walkthrough says that I have to complete #9 of Sams Questline, which is confronting Keith in the club. My problem is that I never did that because I didn't know that I have to dance with Candi to unlock the option, so I just skipped it. Now I don't get the option to confront Keith because Sam already dumped him and had sex with the MC.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I seem to be in the minority here, however, I was very happy with the update. I had not been tp get through the shower scene with the last update, so maybe since I got a two for one I was happier than others. I do understand while some seem slighted, however, based on dialogue and empty spots, I am hoping we get more with Audrey and Diane and more with Melissa and maybe a second part of the shower scenes. I can see any of the tub scenes going from fantasy to reality and I wouldn't be surprised if at the end their may some pregnant FILF's

Reactions: Old Dog

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The dev really messed it up. In incest games the "landlady" scenes are the most hyped and awaited one. Now we get testicles dangling and arseholes in front of our face. Cowgirl would have beed nice. Anything would have been better than ballsack bouncing. Felt like a rushed update. People wanted Melissa scenes so the dev said "here are some testicles bouncing, now just have fun." I am not venting or anything. I had high hopes for it but guess the dev fell short. Its like he has lost interest.
As a huge Mom/Son fan and a hater of blue-balling, I absolutely loving this game. Yeah, may be it would have been nice if sex scenes are focused on Mellissa's face, pussy etc compare to MC's balls. But still, I admire this dev from my heart. There are many less games in which "landlady" gets content without much blue balling and get more content than "room-mates". I just wish more games will be like this. It's getting boring and routine to see in games where "landlady" fucked at last, and game comes to end pretty soon after that hype-break scene. Bullshit. Only a true mom/son will understand the struggle for blue balling and value for this game like Filf.

All hail Momma..

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
As a huge Mom/Son fan and a hater of blue-balling, I absolutely loving this game. Yeah, may be it would have been nice if sex scenes are focused on Mellissa's face, pussy etc compare to MC's balls. But still, I admire this dev from my heart. There are many less games in which "landlady" gets content without much blue balling and get more content than "room-mates". I just wish more games will be like this. It's getting boring and routine to see in games where "landlady" fucked at last, and game comes to end pretty soon after that hype-break scene. Bullshit. Only a true mom/son will understand the struggle for blue balling and value for this game like Filf.

All hail Momma..
True Absolutely true. We will get more melissa scenes as there are future content option ( while talking with melissa at different times) . the dev can absolutely take things to the next level by letting sex options available while in free roam ( after completing the story) so that we can have repeatable scenes with the characters already had sex with mc. This makes waiting for updates less boring ( we got titjob and sleep at night and 2 options in the massage parlour and morning handjob and blowjob) and makes the game more weighty and adds replayable value.

Reactions: harsha_26

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
my bad, it just got bug..i cant go futher to cherry
It is a bug or you are stuck because you don't know what to do ? If it is the latter try advancing the other girls quests.
The walk through tells you if they are any pre requisites to the quests.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
13.2 has a bug lol, which was not there in 13.1 xD
the night scene where melissa masturbates does not trigger, happened with anyone?

Reactions: ybs56
Aug 26, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.13.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.02.2021 (you can no longer spam mom dates)
File dont Exist..

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.13.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes