Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
For those of you that are stuck behind the Cherry's Favor and her last two scenes are locked, the only way I found to bypass that was to enable the developer console (use UnRen for that) and type the following codes (type one at a time):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i find out the way to fixed cherry bug , just follow that,
firstly you have to download UnRen at
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheDevian

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Loving the update but ketchup on steak is a travesty.
I agree totally. But then again, coming from the Great Smokey Mountains, the number one rule for meat - If you have to add ANY sauce, then it is not cooked right.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi, How to Progess

how do you get that pic?!?

how do you trigger the date?!? i've gone thru several days and still nothing, wtf am i missing?

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I agree totally. But then again, coming from the Great Smokey Mountains, the number one rule for meat - If you have to add ANY sauce, then it is not cooked right.
i always add sauce from my meat when it's in the girl's mouth!

Reactions: Crippy

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
gah fuck it, mom's date isn't triggering or i'm missing something, no one has said anything other than about cherry's favour, i looked thru the rpy still not a damned clue how to trigger it. so i give up fuck it.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
gah fuck it, mom's date isn't triggering or i'm missing something, no one has said anything other than about cherry's favour, i looked thru the rpy still not a damned clue how to trigger it. so i give up fuck it.
Are you missing any other events?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What I feared came true... Update feels rushed and sex scenes with Melissa weren't worth waiting for 2 years. Sam's scenes are far better in comparison. Thx for sharing, but really disappointed. As I'm not interested in his other game, guess I'll forget this Dev. Was so hyped :(

sefirote01

Feb 2, 2018
What I feared came true... Update feels rushed and sex scenes with Melissa weren't worth waiting for 2 years. Sam's scenes are far better in comparison. Thx for sharing, but really disappointed. As I'm not interested in his other game, guess I'll forget this Dev. Was so hyped :(
Same here!

Reactions: Kakato

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Reading your comments, my dudes, I dunno if I should even download this in it's beta version.
Been waiting like 2 years for FILF update and I don't see alot of ppl here pleased with this update.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes