nerinsky2

May 31, 2017
is there a not super complex way to crack into this game's text (or for renpy games in general) so i can fix the english translation, even if only for my own experience?

sarasino

May 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "cru, publicación: 2171836, miembro: 111870"]
View attachment 351893

el juego se bloquea tan pronto como cargo alguno de mis juegos guardados ...
Realmente no quiero volver a pasar por todo el asunto, ¿alguien tiene una solución o un 0.10 guardar con todo hecho?
[/CITA]
esto suele pasar en algunos juegos con incompatibilidad de las versiones

Anyflame

Jun 22, 2019
is there a not super complex way to crack into this game's text (or for renpy games in general) so i can fix the english translation, even if only for my own experience?
Kind of? But you'll need to learn how to somewhat read code. .You could download something like notepad++.

In the game folder there is a file called scripts.rpa. To see the .rpa at the end make it so that when viewing the folder you have the file extension showing. Open up the file and then you'll need to search for the sentence.

Easiest way to search for it would be to take part of the original sentence and then hit ctrl+f to open up the search and then paste it in there. Hopefully it'll find what you're looking for.

But it seems that notepad++ may not translate everything correctly, so you may see some goobledy gook writing like wingdings. I may actually recommend not to really mess with this too much, as looking at everything, the files are pretty organized unlike other games I've fiddled with to get the text correct. But that file is where it looks like the main script is located at if you have issues with some of the wording.

Reactions: nerinsky2

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
full saved finished all the quest just click the date with melissa
Thanks for the save cause I wasn't able to get past the Cherry bug to trigger Melissa's date. I liked the final scene but could have been a little lighter contrast to see everything better.

Jan 17, 2021
So I seem to be stuck with Courtney's path at 6/10. The game keeps telling me to find her a nice outfit, but no outfits are available anywhere. I checked the boutique, and the wrack is empty of anything to buy. I tried doing a search on laptop but no results came back positive. What am I missing here?

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Huh I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed, I think I saw more of MC's cheeks and balls in the sex scene than Melissa's tits. I was hoping for a cowgirl scene or something, I'm not a huge fan of the scenes where the entire animation is MC's balls slapping and it takes up the entire screen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Huh I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed, I think I saw more of MC's cheeks and balls in the sex scene than Melissa's tits. I was hoping for a cowgirl scene or something, I'm not a huge fan of the scenes where the entire animation is MC's balls slapping and it takes up the entire screen
I also thought that was a strange choice, especially given that you can see breasts swaying in both the first Samantha and Aubrey scenes. Maybe the focus was intended to be Melissa's ass? But, like you said, the animations were a lot more MC testicles than anything else.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes