-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hot damn that was good. So whats left? getting Aubrey to embrace the mc's d? Family orgy? Pregnancy?
Yes, please. All of this sounds great. Aubrey would be the last of the family to give in without coercion (by Diane). If the MC then is able to get them to know about and accept each other's relationships with him, orgy should be on the table, especially given the menu screen when you start the game. If one or more of them get pregnant, the MC's relationship will have to come out, so maybe that's the order.

Aubrey, Melissa, Courtney, and Samantha each finally give in fully to the MC; one or more of these gets pregnant; there are a lot of angry / hurt feelings initially; they all forgive the MC and accept each other; they decide to "reward" the MC for something (whatever that might be). This sounds like a very possible order of events.

Reactions: EJW and xXwankerXx

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How's the date? Do they talk about "insecure people that want to revert changes out of their own evil selfishness" and about those who wishes to restrain creative ideas, or unappreciative assholes who want someone removed who'll save their lifes?

How does it end? Do we take her to a tower for our BFF to fuck her and her entire timeline?

Just asking the important questions here.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.13.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
hi bro thanks a lot for the port, just one question this port have the incest path enable?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
cousin still at 2/6 or was it 4/6? anyway, nothing new trigger with cousin.
I expect you are supposed to drag her to the stripclub and show her what her mom does for a living, but there is no option to do that with her

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Some of the new scenes are a bit too dark. Especially in Melissa's room you don't really see anything.
The same goes for some picture renders like for the MC's written plan.

Reactions: rooney10

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
After the morning blowjob in the kitchen and at night in Melissa's room her content went to 25/25.....maybe this date with her its not enabled in the beta version

Jul 6, 2019
Oh snap, I totally forgot about this.
The subscription model is the MOST powerful sales model because many customers pay "set it and forget it" so a good number of the Patrons don't actively monitor their spending, sending a lot of money to people who don't deliver much.

It is s great model for the dev. A lousy model for the patron.

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
F.I.L.F. [v0.13.1 BETA] [ICCreations]

Original Size Win: 2,35 GB

Compressed Size Win: 245 MB (298 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mac please

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I haven't played this game yet but looking at the stills, there doesn't seem to be very much visual distinction between the women. I guess if you like black hair then this is the game for you.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes