Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hey everyone, I decided to go ahead and put together the 6 new scenes I've done so far and put them in a new release. Currently in BETA tested on Patreon and Substar. I want to start work on story progressed content that will ultimately lead to the "election day" tipping point, but I would rather get that going on a fresh slate after a release. So, here you go! Enjoy! What's New: - Quest Guide System via the Map! Don't know what to do? Look around for the "!" on the overworld map to know if there something you need to do within that location/time. - 6 New Scenes. 3 for Aubrey and 3 for Courtney - Reduced the price for the "disguise" slightly Note: There is one new animation that has the MC's shorts act a little wacky. Re-Rendering that now and will get it fixed soon. V0.16 Note: I've thoroughly tested it, but as soon as I know this update is in a bug free condition, I'll be moving onto the first story progressed scene. One involving both Samantha and Courtney
Would you consider using the beta branch on steam as well for alpha/betas? :)

Reactions: JGoat and vmaks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.15a beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

supercerealbob

Apr 26, 2019
maybe im being dumb but the patch has never worked for me for this game, i know im putting it in the right location but it never seems to work anyone else deal with this or am i just being a moron?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes