Obayana Kara

Dec 31, 2017
What exactly is the new content and how do you trigger them? I've been looking around and all I found was a sister and cousin scene at the gym and a striptease/sex scene with the aunt at her house during the morning (Though that one might be an old scene, I don't remember). I think there's something for the mayor but I don't know how to trigger it.
theres not a scene for the mayor yet. probably in the next update

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I understand the Dev's devotion to finish this one, but Altered Destiny is such a better concept I really do wish this would be dropped in favor of it. I hate to say it, but the era of cookie cutter incest games is ending. There's very few of them anymore that last to completion. I get that that's an argument to keep this going, but I still feel the other game has a better story.
Opinions are like assholes, and my asshole says Altered Destiny is not very good. Played the first couple updates, then deleted it.
I like this game much better, but the tiny size of updates due to the multiple projects is very frustrating. :cry:
If I had to pick one to dump, it would definitely not be the game that is almost done though. ;)
To each his own, but cookie cutter incest is my favorite cookie. :love:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Opinions are like assholes, and my asshole says Altered Destiny is not very good. Played the first couple updates, then deleted it.
I like this game much better, but the tiny size of updates due to the multiple projects is very frustrating. :cry:
If I had to pick one to dump, it would definitely not be the game that is almost done though. ;)
To each his own, but cookie cutter incest is my favorite cookie. :love:
I prefer cookie cutter IR Cuckolds, but this game is a well-done incest game I enjoy.

Reactions: Bloodguard

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
F.I.L.F. [v0.17b] [ICCreations] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,19 GB / 334 MB - FILF-0.17b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,16 GB / 300 MB - FILF-0.17b-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,5% of the original size, image/video quality: 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you F.I.L.F.y little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes