SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't know what the dev means by "Graphical repairs" but there are no new images and no images have been changed compared to the Beta except for the version number in the main menu.:KEK: I checked it with WinMerge.
As I figured, someone asked about "b" version earlier and I said probably nothing changed besides letters, as they released hours apart.

Reactions: xapican and "CJ"
Jul 25, 2021
creo que esto es español :inseguro:
De todos modos, entendí la esencia de su pregunta, así que la responderé de una manera simple para aliviar la barrera del idioma.:frio:

Beta = errores (versión de prueba)(norte)
Sin beta = bueno(y)

Entonces v0.17a =(norte)
v0.17b =(y)

Adiós!!:pogCampeón:
[/COTIZAR]

thank you !! If I wrote it with a translator, I speak Spanish, excuse me

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Thought, saw it was abandoned, well he need money .... idiot finish the VN for MORE money! So hard to understand?
You have made good characters, story and you want to waste it, like others. Your call.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thought, saw it was abandoned, well he need money .... idiot finish the VN for MORE money! So hard to understand?
You have made good characters, story and you want to waste it, like others. Your call.
It was not abandoned, but on hold, while he was working on something else.
People kept nagging him to return to this game, so he did.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Warden

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just started playing this and damn it is a grindfest with money. You get about $18-20 a day at the spa but no where else can I see money being gained. I did read back in this thread and saw mention of money locations but they seem to have gone. Another older post spoke about console commands, never used them before but was desperate enough to try and it appears the console is disabled.

So I guess in this version has anyone any other ideas of making money for the game?

Thanks

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Just started playing this and damn it is a grindfest with money. You get about $18-20 a day at the spa but no where else can I see money being gained. I did read back in this thread and saw mention of money locations but they seem to have gone. Another older post spoke about console commands, never used them before but was desperate enough to try and it appears the console is disabled.

So I guess in this version has anyone any other ideas of making money for the game?

Thanks
Money is there, get allowance in backpack, then garage, coffee shop bsthroom and moms room. also follow aunt to Mayor's home, get pass and then work for the mayor. There 100 in a desk drawer too

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Money is there, get allowance in backpack, then garage, coffee shop bsthroom and moms room. also follow aunt to Mayor's home, get pass and then work for the mayor. There 100 in a desk drawer too
Think I accepted the allowance at the start, is that a repeating event? Also I did find the $50 locations in the 3 locations mentioned. I do not think I am up to the Aunt event yet so I will focus on that.

Thanks for the tips.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes