CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I get an error when I try to start it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 360, in main
renpy.config.init()
File "renpy/config.py", line 1227, in init
from renpy.uguu import GL_FUNC_ADD, GL_ONE, GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA, GL_ZERO, GL_DST_COLOR, GL_MIN, GL_MAX
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.0u

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
What must I do after motel scene. I unlock one of morning scene and strip club scene but I didn't trigger next events. Video shoots etc.
to trigger the video shooting scene try to go to the pool of your house in the afternoon to spend some time with the sister and tell her your sex story he must have 15 (10+5 news) if I remember well... I got the scene after that.
did you also go to the gym to watch the girls play volleyball and take a shower with them. (new scenes)
but the scenes can be done in any order

Reactions: hentai charley

dogamongkorn

May 16, 2021
After I beat up Keith in the Motel, game takes me to replay menu on computer and the quest does not end. I can't sleep because I 'need to find Samantha'. I can go back to the Motel and replay the fight scene, but still end up stuck. I tried using a RenPy editor to check my save file but I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Any ideas?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
After I beat up Keith in the Motel, game takes me to replay menu on computer and the quest does not end. I can't sleep because I 'need to find Samantha'. I can go back to the Motel and replay the fight scene, but still end up stuck. I tried using a RenPy editor to check my save file but I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Any ideas?
I put my backups just before the hotel
2-1-LT1 (wait for the evening and go back to the sister in her room to start the scene)
2-2-LT1 just after beating Keith and going home (thanks to the sister)
2-3-LT1 the morning after Keith's story

remember to make a copy of your backup folder before using mine
my version of the normal game not COMPRESSED

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Update was too short and inconclusive: I still don't know which candidate to help because the reward it's not finished. Also, it was a criminal not to show the hotel threesome apart from a morning blowjob.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i download the game update but i didnt find any different
any help please
v0.17b (not beta)

Links are here just click the spoiler tab on my link. Will be removed when OP updated anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66 new update, just a heads up.
Don't know what the dev means by "Graphical repairs" but there are no new images and no images have been changed compared to the Beta except for the version number in the main menu.:KEK: I checked it with WinMerge.
So if you played 17a there will not be any changes

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes