HvRTS

Feb 1, 2021
I've seen all the scenes and collected all the photos, but I can't unlock these two "points". Can anyone tell me what I missed please? :cry: :cry:
FILF.JPG

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I've seen all the scenes and collected all the photos, but I can't unlock these two "points". Can anyone tell me what I missed please? :cry: :cry:
View attachment 2354268
You may not have missed anything really. You may have not picked the Melissa option on the eating cake scene. Recently made the scene not repeatable after a certain point and it gave +1 point. I've made a change for the date scene to auto set it to 25 to fix the problem, but likely won't fix it if you've already done that scene. All in all, just wanted to say that you likely DID NOT miss anything.

do what that is why i am stuck
If you send me your save I can take a look

HvRTS

Feb 1, 2021
In fact I've seen all the options for the "cake scene"
Anyway, thank you very much for replying, it is the first time that a developer has answered me directly

You may not have missed anything really. You may have not picked the Melissa option on the eating cake scene. Recently made the scene not repeatable after a certain point and it gave +1 point. I've made a change for the date scene to auto set it to 25 to fix the problem, but likely won't fix it if you've already done that scene. All in all, just wanted to say that you likely DID NOT miss anything.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
In fact I've seen all the options for the "cake scene"
Anyway, thank you very much for replying, it is the first time that a developer has answered me directly
That is interesting then. Either way, it should have a band-aid fix at least heh

kat777

Dec 24, 2017

If you send me your save I can take a look

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes