Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I understand the Dev's devotion to finish this one, but Altered Destiny is such a better concept I really do wish this would be dropped in favor of it. I hate to say it, but the era of cookie cutter incest games is ending. There's very few of them anymore that last to completion. I get that that's an argument to keep this going, but I still feel the other game has a better story.
Opinions are like assholes, and my asshole says Altered Destiny is not very good. Played the first couple updates, then deleted it.
I like this game much better, but the tiny size of updates due to the multiple projects is very frustrating. :cry:
If I had to pick one to dump, it would definitely not be the game that is almost done though. ;)
To each his own, but cookie cutter incest is my favorite cookie. :love:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Opinions are like assholes, and my asshole says Altered Destiny is not very good. Played the first couple updates, then deleted it.
I like this game much better, but the tiny size of updates due to the multiple projects is very frustrating. :cry:
If I had to pick one to dump, it would definitely not be the game that is almost done though. ;)
To each his own, but cookie cutter incest is my favorite cookie. :love:
I prefer cookie cutter IR Cuckolds, but this game is a well-done incest game I enjoy.

Reactions: Bloodguard

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
F.I.L.F. [v0.17b] [ICCreations] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,19 GB / 334 MB - FILF-0.17b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,16 GB / 300 MB - FILF-0.17b-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,5% of the original size, image/video quality: 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you F.I.L.F.y little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
That means that the Motel scene has images ? (after Auntie leaves and the girls stay)
Dunno, not played it as of yet, just sharing goodies.
Don't know what the dev means by "Graphical repairs" but there are no new images and no images have been changed compared to the Beta except for the version number in the main menu.:KEK: I checked it with WinMerge.

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes