• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lobologos

Jul 15, 2020
Before anyone makes any more attempts to ask for a Hero the B version of the game is out yes but the guys who make the APK's said that it needed to be $5.00 first and right now it's at $10.00 so you still got to wait for 0.18C to come out first... I think.

Reactions: vmaks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Before anyone makes any more attempts to ask for a Hero the B version of the game is out yes but the guys who make the APK's said that it needed to be $5.00 first and right now it's at $10.00 so you still got to wait for 0.18C to come out first... I think.
stick to the facts.
1st: we never had any converstation about that topic. ...and iirc none at all.
2nd: i make an Android port when i have a PC version available, doesn't matter if it's α, β or γ.
3rd: the important part was when i have a PC version available.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He only did C last time because he just wanted to tidy things up more, there might not be a "C" version this time. v0.15 think was on "b" to.

Lobologos

Jul 15, 2020
stick to the facts.
1st: we never had any converstation about that topic. ...and iirc none at all.
2nd: i make an Android port when i have a PC version available, doesn't matter if it's α, β or γ.
3rd: the important part was when i have a PC version available.
Oh sorry my bad. Just trying to help get people off your back.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is this update really small, or im missing something?
v0.17c is 3.19GB v0.18b is 3.52 GB, it's probably not all that small, more than likely adds a few events etc, as they didn't post the change log with it, the game is almost finished after all.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
v0.17c is 3.19GB v0.18b is 3.52 GB, it's probably not all that small, more than likely adds a few events etc, as they didn't post the change log with it, the game is almost finished after all.
Weird, for me it's like 3-4 scenes. This election thing comes out in next update?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bloker997 , in the posts about the update status you can have some hints what is new mainly Candy scenes, a new Sam scene and some round up as far I have understood

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes