aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Ha, I'm the opposite, it's like they say about opinions, everyone has one.

Yeah, it does seem FILF will be rushed, maybe not. First glance at FILF 2 I have an open mind, and will give it a go. Still sucks AD is not being done because of Steam denial though.
Yeah even though I didn't like AD it sucks when a dev starts something and doesn't finish it. I felt this way when F.I.L.F was on hold because of AD. I never think its a good idea to have multiple projects because it could result in burnout and have people complain from both sides on which project should be worked on.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah even though I didn't like AD it sucks when a dev starts something and doesn't finish it. I felt this way when F.I.L.F was on hold because of AD. I never think its a good idea to have multiple projects because it could result in burnout and have people complain from both sides on which project should be worked on.

Totally agree, well least AD had enough to say it was worth the effort to get to the end honestly. FILF not so much for me just yet. Just so many games, and I love me some family friendly content ;)

Reactions: aacbhfcabcacabhb

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So after Exactly one year in suspense, and milking patrons, he confirmed AD is abandoned. This Dev something else, in the middle of FILF and just getting into hot actions, start AD , and now after all this wait abandoned it.

Read the Devs Post first before writing things that are wrong.
AD is on hold, not abandoned. Steam doesn´t allow AD and therefore he makes FILF 2 since FILF 1 is allowed there.
AD will most likely be worked on as a side project without giving Release Dates away. So the Releases will be slow there.

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
In my opinion the faces are good, but the problem more is that the milf's tits are way too big, they don't seem to fit the characters too well.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In my opinion the faces are good, but the problem more is that the milf's tits are way too big, they don't seem to fit the characters too well.
Sadly that's all too common, which in my eyes is one very efficient way to makes these chars lose their "milf" status.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes