Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
sampoolsex3_20.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3/9/2023 11:32 AM
FILF V0.18 Progress Report #5

Hey everyone,
I finished the last shower option over the weekend and moved onto the last scene for Samantha at the pool. I actually got ahead of schedule and finished the imagery and animation creation for it. I'm just limited by my hardware's animation render speeds. Especially, when it uses a lot of liquid and glossy surfaces.

While that's going on, I will be working on coding all of this in along with making a few small changes of previous content. I will likely try to add in one more story scene before release. It isn't of anything too special, but it's the last one needed before the election day scenario that I'll be doing in V0.19. That way I can jump straight into it as soon as I start work on it.

I know a lot of people want some Melissa content. Last update had one scene with her, but I don't want to just force a repeatable scene for no real reason. She'll be getting at least 3 sex scenes in V0.19 so just look forward to that, heh. Thanks!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone know if this or Indecent desires came out 1st? These could be (non identical) twins! I lol bc I almost ALWAYS confuse these with eachother (think it's how similar the models look)

Nolimitsl8d

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2453384
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3/9/2023 11:32 AM
FILF V0.18 Progress Report #5

Hey everyone,
I finished the last shower option over the weekend and moved onto the last scene for Samantha at the pool. I actually got ahead of schedule and finished the imagery and animation creation for it. I'm just limited by my hardware's animation render speeds. Especially, when it uses a lot of liquid and glossy surfaces.

While that's going on, I will be working on coding all of this in along with making a few small changes of previous content. I will likely try to add in one more story scene before release. It isn't of anything too special, but it's the last one needed before the election day scenario that I'll be doing in V0.19. That way I can jump straight into it as soon as I start work on it.

I know a lot of people want some Melissa content. Last update had one scene with her, but I don't want to just force a repeatable scene for no real reason. She'll be getting at least 3 sex scenes in V0.19 so just look forward to that, heh. Thanks!
Here's a thing i want to know her mouth is open underwater how is she breathing

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You can hold your air in your lungs even if you open your mouth you know?
Also Water = H2O :sneaky:
Hahaha, that is holding breath not active breathing, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but that is only a nonsense point. of course you can open your mouth under water without drowning totally looking forward to that underwater scene, great game by the way
(just looking forward what enters in Sams mouth:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:shure not only water :ROFLMAO:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: iccreations
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes